Events for May 1, 2020
Events Search and Views Navigation
Bhutan The Land of Thunder Dragons Roads to Heaven...! We at Shikhar Vedh invites you all to Explore Land of Thunder Dragons, most nature friendly, Eco Travel Destination in the world “Bhutan”. The Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, is known for its monasteries, fortresses (or dzongs) and dramatic landscapes that range from subtropical […]Find out more »
- Reach Leh before the tourist season kicks-in and experience the real aura and culture.
- Drive over the highest motorable road in the world, Khardungla pass (18,300ft).
- Stay near the famous Pangong lake (shown in many movies including 3 idiots).
- Visit Nubra valley, the majestic Diskit monastery. See the rare double hump camels and natural sand dunes.
- Magnetic hill where the illusion makes your car appear to be travelling uphill, against gravity.
This May beat the heat of Mumbai and rush to the magical Himalays. We, invites all the Nature and Landscape lovers and Shutterbugs to participate in an offbeat trek to Beautiful Nakora Pass: Bharmour :H. P. The expedition will commence from Mumbai on 01 st May 2020.ooooo Number of days : 14 Days : Mumbai to […]Find out more »