- This event has passed.
Wild Rangers : Trek To mysterious Karoli Ghat
June 30 @ 1:30 am - 2:30 pm UTC+5.51299INR
The intrinsic beauty of nature where every step of a trail will be a true essence of adventure filled with another thrilling experience of your life.
Hello !!! The land of Asia’s 2nd largest valley “Valley of shadow” that’s all about we are talking. a dense jungle walk, crossing some water streams, drastic changes in weather can revel a preternatural or mystical side of karoli ghats to you.reverse waterfalls, Hidden supernatural beauty of god creation. Hold On !!!…..Before monsoon reach on its high peak and turn this beauty into massive territory embark yourself quickly on-board and add venture in your monsoon diaries.
Be a Ranger ! Go Wild !! Go Green !!!
Sat 29 June 2019
Board the Kasara Train leaving Mumbai CST @ 22:50 Hrs, and reaches following station at given time below
Byculla 22:57 |Dadar 23:05 | Kurla 23:13 |Ghatkopar23:17 | Mulund 23:30 |Thane 23:34 |Dombivili 23:57| Kalyan 00:07| Kasara 01:18
Sun 30 June 2019
- 01:30 am Meet Wild Rangers Team at Kasara Railway Station
- Proceed To base Village.
- 04:30 am Reach at Base village
- freshen up
- 05:30 am Breakfast.
- 06:00 am Introduction/briefing about trek
- Post Introduction Start with the trek
- Enjoy the trek trail, crossing streams
- Reach at Base village Dehne appx 11:00 am
- Freshen up / changing cloths
- 12:00 pm Lunch (veg /Non-veg) Note please confirm about your meal in advance at the time of booking.
- 1:30 pm start our return journey to kasara (Tentative)
- 03:00 pm Reach at kasara (tentative)
- Lunch (Veg- Nonveg)
- Transport from Kasara to Base village and return to Asangao
- Wild Rangers administrative fees / gears/equipments
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- expenses at halts
- Mineral water, Cold drink etc.
- Local train fare up to Kasara & back
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY
- A Water Bottle (~3 Ltrs),
- Ready to eat food For Saturday.
- Torch with Extra Battery (Compulsory)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Mug (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if you require usually
- First Aid Kit (compulsory )
- Extra Pair of clothes, Good trekking shoes,
- A haversack to put all these things water tight.
FEES :- INR 1299 per Person