- This event has passed.
Wild Rangers Trek To Irshal Gad
June 30 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm UTC+5.5699INR
Irshal Gad basically this word came from isaal in the past by the name of goddess Isaal.A moderate trek of approximately 2 hours leads you to the spectacular view of Karjat Panvel Ranges like Karnala, Manikgad, Chanderi, Prabal-Kalavantin, Haji Malang,and Matheran.After a 2 Hours of trek the pinnacle view of Irshalgad can easily fascinate the nature lovers eye. A view from top, Windy atmosphere, Rain is a perfect combination of Weekend One day Trek activity to distress and refresh you for rest of the week.
Gathering Point at Karjat Station @08:30 Hrs
Take a Local Train To Karjat departing 06:10 am CSMT
06:10 CSMT |06:18 Byculla |06:24 Dadar |06:31 Kurla
06:35 Ghatkopar |06:49 Thane | 07:02 Dombivli | 07:13 Kalyan |08:05 Karjat
- Mumbai Participants to board CST – Karjat local which drops you at Karjat at 08:00 Hrs
- Pune Participants to board the Sinhagad Express which drops you at Karjat at 08:15 Hrs
Gathering at Karjat station:
- After all participants have gathered, proceed to Base village by local transport
- 09 :00 am Reach base village (followed by breakfast at Base village
- 09:30 am Gear up for the trek and start ascending towards the peak
- 12 :00 Reach Top of fort. Exploration after reaching on top .
- 12:30 pm Start descending after relaxing at the fort for some time and having Self Carried Lunch
- Reach base at 02:00 pm
- Lunch at Base village and start return journey towards Karjat
- reach Karjat 03:30 pm (subjective)
- Local Transport from Karjat to Karjat
- Wild Rangers Expertise and Administrative charges
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusion
- Mineral Water & Cold Drinks
- Lunch For the Day
- Train travelling to reach Karjat & Back
Things To carry
- Identity Proof (must)
- Torch with Extra Battery (must)
- Water 3 ltr (must)
- Glucose / Tang / Electrol Powder (must)
- Ready to eat food (Biscuits ,Plum cakes etc.)
- Lunch For The Day
- Good Trekking shoes.
- Extra Pair of clothes
- Medicines if you are taking any.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Haversack to put all your stuff
Contact :-Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825