- This event has passed.
Wild Rangers Camping Trek To Sandhan Valley on 14 – 15 Dec 2019
December 14, 2019 @ 1:30 am - December 15, 2019 @ 2:00 pm UTC+5.51900INR
The intrinsic beauty of nature where every step of a trail will be a true essence of adventure filled with another thrilling experience of your life.
Hello !!! Somewhere in the western ghats Asia’s 2nd largest valley knocking the door.A huge narrowest rock cut welcomes you to the water carved valley of 100′ deep & 1.5 km long. Sometimes life is scary & dark that is why we must find the light. Let’s Experience the heart throbbing crossing of 4 to 6 ft deep water pool and rappel down on those mighty rocks from the valley of shadows … Yes !!! SANDHAN it is. From the scars to the stars will be an amazing journey to the unforgettable night of your life under those million sparkling buddies from the sky one who are waiting there for you to hear the stories.
Let’s do it Ranger way!!!
Date 07- 08 Dec 2019
Seats 20 Max
Fees INR 1900
- 2 days breakfast
- 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner (packed Lunch for saturday)
- Tent Accommodation (sharing basis)
- Transport from Kasara to Base village and return
- Rappelling Charges
- Wild Rangers administrative fees
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Day 2 Dinner
- Local train fare up to Kasara & back
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Day 01 14Dec
- Board the Kasara Train leaving Mumbai CST @ 22:50 Hrs on friday night 13 Dec and reaches following station at given time below
- Byculla 22:57 |Dadar 23:05 | Kurla 23:13 |Ghatkopar23:17 | Mulund 23:30 |Thane 23:34 |Dombivili 23:57| Kalyan 00:07| Kasara 01:18
- Meet Us at Kasara railway station at 01:30 am on saturday early morning
- Proceed For Base Village
- 0500 Hrs Wakeup call followed by Breakfast.
- 0600 Hrs We start the most exciting journey into the valley.
- 3 rappelling patches en route.
- 12:30 Hrs Halt for Lunch into the valley.
- Reach the end point of the valley around 16:00hrs (subjective)
- reach at campsite & settle for the day
- Dinner / Story Telling / Experience Sharing
- Retire For the day
Day 02 Sunday 15 Dec
- 06:00 Hrs Morning refreshments and breakfast.
- 07:00 Hrs Continue the descend to Dehne Village
- 11:00 Reach at Dehne
- 1130 Hrs Changing / Lunch and Move to asangaon by Private Transport.
Things To Carry
- A Water Bottle (~3 Ltrs),
- Ready to eat food For Saturday.
- Torch with Extra Battery (Compulsory)
- Sleeping bag/mat (Compulsory)
- Dish, Tea Mug & Spoon (Compulsory)
- 1 Crape bandage (compulsory)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Mug (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- First Aid Kit (compulsory )
- Extra Pair of clothes, Good trekking shoes, sweater , Jackets
- A haversack to put all these things water tight.
Account Details and Contact Person
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Roshan Sanjay Dalvi
A/C Number: – 026301513209
IFSC Code: –ICIC0000263
Branch: –ICICI Bank Lokhandwala Andheri west
Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825
For other events Visit us at
You can also get updates on upcoming events on what’s app by texting your name extended with Ranger “Name Ranger” on “9028271859”. To add yourself in future events broadcast list.
Registration & Payment Details
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along with alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and transfer advance payment of INR 1900 in the account details mentioned.
All our treks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us. Smoking and Drinking alcohol during trek is strictly prohibited if anyone found doing that will be expelled from trek without refund. Respect the Heritage and culture. Do Not Litter, Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins. Leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.cancellations charges will be applicable after booking your seat for the event as per cancellation policy of Wild Rangers.
WILD RANGERS is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of WILD RANGERS in connection with the WILD RANGERS, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the WILD RANGERS or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.
Team Wild Rangers
BE A RANGER ! GO WILD !! GO GREEN !!!