- This event has passed.
September 15 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm UTC+5.5900₹
Diksal Waterfall Rappellling
Rappelling Date: (Saturday) 15th Sep 2019
Event cost : Rs. 900/-
Duration : 01 Day
Grade : Medium.
Height : Approx. 150 feet.
Diksal Waterfall is located near Bhivpuri village of Karjat Taluka, Raigad District. Bhivpuri is famous destination as the event of Waterfall Rappelling is carried out in the nearby Waterfalls. After a small beautiful trek, one can reach to Diksal Waterfall. The trek is a small Jungle Trail where one can view the Garbett Plateau, Matheran Range and Dhom Lake.
Note: Waterfall Rappelling is subject to the flow of water. If the flow is high or in case of any natural calamity, Waterfall Rappelling will not be carried out. This will not be confirmed before the event as nature is not under our control.
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Rappelling activities with 100% safety
- Guide & expertise charges
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”
- Charges not mentioned in “Inclusion”
Meeting point: – 07.30 am (Bhivpuri station)
Early Morning depart from Mumbai towards Bhivpuri by 05:20 am Karjat Fast local. On arrival at 07:30 am meet leader near Bhivpuri Railway Station.
CSMT: 05:20 am
BHIVPURI: 07:30 am
- Proceed towards Bhivpuri village.
- Breakfast and Introduction session at Diksal village and start trek towards the waterfall (approx. one & half hours trek).
- Instruction session at waterfall and start the rappelling activity (09:30 am). Enjoy the thrill of Waterfall Rappelling under the expert’s guidance.
- after the activity is completed by all get back to village & have a lunch (Veg / Non veg)
- after lunch we’ll depart to Bhivpuri Railway Station and then further proceed towards Mumbai
Take Karjat return train tickets.
Missing the train means missing the event – no refunds request will be accepted in such cases.
Things to carry:-
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- Trekking Shoes with good grip.
- Rain coat, Sleeping bag or Chadar.
- Photo ID card.
- Minimum 2 liters water.
- Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits).
- Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks. (If required)
● Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
- Extra pairs of cloths.
- Any personal medicine.
Note: Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is any unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
- Need to pay 100% trek cost in advance.
- OSSAM reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
For registration call or WhatsApp on:
Trek Leader: Sachin: 9820832107
Vipul : 7021581884
Facebook page: ossam journeys
Instagram: ossam trekkers
You can make payments using any of the following modes.
Google pay – 9820832107
Phone pay – 9820832107
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
Name: Sachin Mestry
A/c no.: 249203100008446
A/c type: Saving account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
IFSC – SRCB0000249
- If cancellation is done 5 days prior to event dates 50% will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided.
Thanks & regards
(9326367058 / 9820832107)