- This event has passed.
Vedh Girishikhranche | Sondai Fort ( One Day Monsoon Trek ) 23 June,2019 Sunday
June 23 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+5.5450₹
Vedh girishikharanche Happy to invite you Monsoon Special Easy trek to Sondai Fort.
Duration: One Day
Date : 23 June,2019
Type: Hill Fort.
About Sondai Fort:
Sondai is not popular fort. Sondai is 9 kms from Karjat. It offers beautiful view of Morbe Dam, Prabalgad, Irshal, Rajmachi, Songiri forts and Matheran mountain range. Sondai was used as watch tower. Sondewadi and Wavarle are the base villages of Sondai fort. Sondewadi village is situated at 1/4th height of this fort. There are 2 water cisterns on and steps are carved out of rocks to go on the topmost point where an idol of Sondai Devi stands. Two more water cisterns are on the way and has potable water. Waverle is another village from where a bit difficult approach to the fort passes through the dense forest.
23 June,2019 Sunday 08:00am @ Karjat Station
Catch these train from your respective station with your train ticket.
KARJAT SLOW LOCAL
PUNE People Catch SINHAGAD EXPRESS
06:05am at Pune
- The itinerary for the Event is as given below:
▶08:00am Meet VGS Team at Karjat Station
▶08:15am Move to Base Village by Tumtum / ST bus.
▶08:45am Reach at Sondewadi and Breakfast.
▶09:15am Short Introduction Round & Start ascending.
▶11:30am Reach on top and explore.
▶14:30pm Reach at Sondewadi and Lunch.
▶16:00pm Journey towards Karjat railway station by Tumtum / ST bus.
▶16:30pm Reach at Karjat railway station.
Start The Return Journey Towards Mumbai/Pune
Trek End With Happy Memories
Trek Fees – 450rs
- Cost Includes:
– B/f, Tea & Lunch
-Traveling From Karjat to karjat by private Vehicle.
– Basic First aid
– VGS Expertise Charges
- Cost Excludes:
– All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
– Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
– Any kind of personal expenses.
– Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
– All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Things to Carry:
1. Id Proof
2. Water bottle ( 3 liters minimum, compulsory )
3. Good trekking shoes ( compulsory )
4. Raincoats, windcheater, A pair dry clothes.
5. 1 Packet of electrol/enerzal/gulcon-D/ Some eatables preferably biscuits, dri fruits, fruit’s, ORS
6. Camera ( optional )
7. Torch, Rucksack or bag to carry all things (Compulsary)
8. Full Sleeves Shirt & Full Pant.
Do read our terms and conditions before registration.
- Payment once done is non-refundable.
- Avoid jeans and tight clothes.
- Self medicine prescription by your Doctor.
- Do not wear sandals or chappals unlike any conventional picnic, it is an adventure activity where we are going to have local food. So please don’t expect luxury and absolutely comforts.
- Avoiding any unnecessary Risk and bravado by participants is appreciated, so that we can enjoy every moment of this event.
- Smoking ,cigarettes, chewing tobacco and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited during the trek.
- Please note that only the organizers have the right to Change or cancel the above plan.
Return journey to Mumbai/Pune 04:30pm
For more details contact :
- Somesh Mahajan – 7558783213
- Suraj J– 8898932249
- Swapnil J– 9768376989
- Somnath M– 9665126952
Email – [email protected]
Name: Somesh H. Mahajan
Bank: ICICI BANK
Branch: Dadar N. C. Kelkar marg
Account No: 195701502275
IFS Code: ICIC0001957
Paytm # 7558783213
Also join us
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/vedhgirishikhranche/
Instagram – https://instagram.com/vedh_girishikharanche