- This event has passed.
TreksAndHikes Dudhsagar Waterfall Trek
August 24 @ 11:00 am - August 26 @ 6:30 am UTC+5.52999INR
Event Name: Dudhsagar Waterfall
Event Cost: Rs. 2999/- per person (Mumbai to Madgaon To Mumbai)
Base Village: Collem
Dudhsagar Falls is a four-tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the Indian state of Karnataka and Goa. The Dudhsagar Falls, located at the Goa-Karnataka border, has always been one of the most popular landmarks for tourists visiting the region. Most of us have seen it in photos and movies, and have immediately desired to visit the place at least once. After all, to see the waterfalls from the window of a train would be an experience a traveller would want to remember forever.
● Jungle Trail
● Mighty Dudhsagar Waterfall
● Enjoy a panoramic view of the Surrounding
Day 1: Saturday
11:00 am: We will be catching the Train for Madgoan
Day 2: Sunday
01:30-04:30 am: We will spend time at Madgoan Wating Room to catch few hours of sleep and freshen up early morning
04:30 am: Start our Journey to Kulem in Private Jeep
05:30 am : Start Trekking from Kulem toward Dudhsagar Waterfall through Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle
09:30 am : Reach Dudhsagar Base, Fun time near Waterfall
10:30 am : Start our return journey to Kulem
03:00 pm : Reach Kulem Guest House
03:00 pm : Freshen up and have lunch
04:30 pm : Move to Madgaon Station by Train or Local Transport
07:00 pm: From Madgoan Station Catch Train for Return Journey
Day 4: Monday
06:35 am: Reach Mumbai (LTT)
Event Fee: Rs.2999/- per person. Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
Sleeper Class Train Reservation from Mumbai to Kullem & Madgaon to Mumbai
Sunday Breakfast & Lunch (Veg).
Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle Entry Charges.
Life Jacket Charges
Local Guide Charges
Food while traveling in Train
All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
Any kind of personal expenses.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
UPI – [email protected]
Google Pay (Tez) – 8369457750
Bank Account Details:
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Account Name: Treks And Hikes
Account No: 641505000696
Account Type: Current
IFS Code: ICIC0006415
Branch: Vile Parle (W)
For Registration :
Things to carry
● Identity Card
● 2 Litres of water must
● Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder etc
● Torch and shoes (Compulsory)
● Extra pair of clothes, socks optional
● Cap, Camera as Optional
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Raincoat/ Poncho/ Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
● Hand Sanitizer
● A pack of salt and matchbox
● Medications if required for individual
● Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
● And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.
Limited seats, Registrations on First Come First Serve Basis.
**Cancelation and Refund applicable on the entire trek cost :
1. If cancelation done prior to 10 days of the trek 75% of the total cost will be refunded.
2. If cancelation done prior to 5 days of the trek 50% will be refunded.
3. If cancelation done after that, no refund will be provided.
SMOKING AND DRINKING STRICTLY PROHIBITED DURING THE TREK (Offenders will be expelled from the program on the spot)