- This event has passed.
Treks and Trails India – Mumbai Midnight Cycling (South Bombay Circuit)
February 15 @ 11:00 pm - February 16 @ 5:30 am UTC+5.5
An event every week that begins at 11:00 pm on Friday and Saturday, repeating until March 31, 2020
Mumbai Midnight Cycling (South Bombay Circuit)
Mumbai is famously seen as one of the fastest and busiest cities of India. But, one of the lesser known charms of the city, is to experience it in the night. Explore the beautiful coastline and visit the iconic landmarks, while riding through the Mumbai coastline, starting at Colaba Causeway and ending at Colaba with multiple stops on the way. The route passes by some of the iconic places of Mumbai like Marine Drive, Haji Ali, Worli, Sea-face.
Mumbai Midnight Cycling Event Details
- Time – Saturday 11:00 p.m. to Sunday 05:30 a.m.
- Grade Level: Medium
- Duration: 1 Night
Non-gear cycle: Rs. 650/- per person
Bring your own cycle: Rs. 250/- per person
Mumbai Midnight Cycling (SoBo Circuit) Event Itinerary
- Meet at Colaba Causeway at 11.30 p.m. sharp
- Allocation of cycles and a short briefing will take place.
- The ride will begin and follow the pre-decided route with multiple halts in between.
- Colaba Causeway
- Nariman Point
- Marine Drive
- Haji Ali
- Worli Seaface U-turn from Worli Seaface
- The ride ends at Colaba Causeway.
- Tour concludes with happy memories
- Cycle Rental
- Energy bar, juice
- Expertise charges
- All taxes applicable
- Transport till Colaba
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the above cost includes
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs.650(non-gear cycle)/Rs. 250(own cycle) per person in the given a/c
- Account Name: Treks and Trails
- Bank Name: Axis Bank
- Account Number: 917020047534079
- Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
- IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
- Account Type: Current Account
Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with Transaction ID, Participant Names, email ID, mobile phone number, emergency contact number.
For any queries please call us
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828004949 / 9764461419 (Monday to Saturday – 11:30 am to 6 pm only)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If event get cancelled, we will refund “event fee” only.
Things to Carry
- ID Card (Compulsory)
- Wear light and comfortable clothing that is suitable for cycling
- Extra t-shirt
- Water 2-3 litres
- Food – Snacks
- Personal medicines if any
- Electral powder / Glucon D
- Camera (optional)
- Proper rucksack to carry everything (please don’t carry jhola or sling bag)
- Sturdy sports shoes
- Rain jacket