- This event has passed.
Treks and Trails India – Lohagad Fort Monsoon Trek
June 30 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm UTC+5.5
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Sunday, repeating until August 31, 2019
Lohagad “Iron fort” is one of the many hill forts. It divides the basins of the Indrayani and Pavna and is situated on a wide range of the Sahyadri. The Visapur fort is located on its eastern side. The four large gates of Lohagad are still in good condition and reasonably intact. Historical records show that in the later Peshwa period, Nana Phadnavis (1742-1800 AD) built several structures in the fort. Best trekking route near Mumbai.
Lohagad Monsoon Trek Batches
|June 2019||July 2019||August 2019|
|16th June||7th July||4th August|
|23rd June||14th July||11th August|
|30th June||21st July||18th August|
|28th July||25th August|
Monsoon Trek to Lohagad Event details
- Monsoon Trek to Lohagad difficulty level: Easy
- Endurance Level: Medium
- Base village for Lohagad: Lohagad Wadi
- Lohagad Fort Height: 3400 ft.
- Location: Lonavala
- Total time required for climbing: 2 hours from Malavali and 40 minutes from Lohagad Wadi.
- Total distance for climbing: 5 km
- Duration: 1 Day
- Cost: Rs. 800/- per person
Monsoon Trek to Lohagad Event Itinerary
Train timings for Mumbai participants
Move to Malavali by local train
Train timings for Pune participants
Lonavala Local Train
06:35 Shivaji nagar
08:30 Meet at Malavali station and move towards Lohagad fort.
09:30 Visit Bhaje Caves.
12:00 Reach at Lohagad top, exploration and rest. (2 hrs.approx.)
15:00 Reach at Lohagad Wadi and lunch.
16:00 Move to Malavali Station.
17:30 Departure for Mumbai / Pune from Malavli station.
- People may board same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing Monsoon Trek to Lohagad, no refund will be provided.
- 1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch
- Trek Leader Expertise Charges
- Travel cost from Mumbai to Malavli and back
- Travel from Pune to Malavli and back
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Buy ticket here https://www.treksandtrails.org/tours/lohagad-fort-monsoon-trek
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs. 800/- per person
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Number: 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
Account Type: Current Account
Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with Transaction ID, Participant Name, email ID, Pickup Point, Mobile phone number, emergency contact number.
For any queries please call or email:
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828746865 / 8828004949 (11 am to 7 pm only – Monday to Saturday)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund “Trek Amount” only.
Thing to carry
- 2/3 liters of water
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles