Treks and Trails India – Kalsubai Night Trek
October 20 @ 12:15 am - 3:00 pm UTC+5.5
An event every week that begins at 12:15 am on Sunday, repeating until November 25, 2019
Kalsubai Trek – Highest Peak of Maharashtra
Kalsubai Peak Night Trek with height of 1646m or 5400 Feets is famous as the highest peaks in Maharashtra. Kalsubai Mountain lies in the Sahyadri mountain range falling under kalsubai harishchandragad wildlife sanctuary. Kalsubai Height being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. Since Bhandardara Dam and Kalsubai Peak is extremely famous, enough effort has been made to make this trek easy. There are steel railings, chains and ladders at places where it is difficult to climb.
Kalsubai Night Trek Batches
|October 2019||November 2019|
|20th October||3rd November|
|27th October||10th November|
Kalsubai Trek Event Details
- Kalsubai Trek Difficult Level: Medium
- Kalsubai Trek Endurance Level: High
- Base Village Kalsubai Trek: Bari
- Region: Igatpuri / Bhandardara
- Total time required for climbing Kalsubai Peak: 4 hours one way
- Duration: 1 Night 1 Day
- Climbing Kalsubai Trek Distance: 5.5 km one way
- Kalsubai Peak Height: 1646 metres
- Highest Peak of Maharashtra Kalsubai Peak in feet: 5400 ft.
- Cost: Rs 1200/- per person
Kalsubai Night Trek Event Itinerary
Day 0 – Saturday
Catch below CSMT-Kasara local
- 21:32 CSMT
- 21:40 Byculla
- 21:50 Dadar
- 22:00 Kurla
- 22:06 Ghatkopar
- 22:27 Thane
- 22:50 Dombivali
- 23:01 Kalyan
- 00:11 Kasara
- Board Indrayani train from Pune at 18:35
- Reach Kalyan 21:00 (have dinner before you board the train)
- Board local train till Kasara.
Day 1 – Sunday
00:15 Assemble at Kasara Railway Station near the ticket counter.
00:20 Travel from Kasara Railway Station to Bari Village by Local Jeep.
02:30 Reach at Bari village and take a rest for a while.
03:00 Commencement of the trek after briefing and a short introduction.
07:00 Reach Kalsubai top, explore the summit and enjoy sunrise from top.
Have a breakfast.
09:00 Start descending.
12:00 Reach base village and Lunch.
13:00 Travel by Jeep from Bari Village to Kasara Railway Station.
15:00 Reach Kasara railway station and disperse.
- People may board the same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing Kalsubai Trek, no refund will be provided.
- If it rains, we’ll start trek early in the morning by 5-5.30 am.
- 1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch
- Kasara to Kasara travel by local vehicle
- Trek Leader expertise charges
- Travel till Kasara and back
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
For Registration and confirmation transfer Rs. 1200/- per person in the given a/c
Account Name – Treks and Trails
Bank Name – Axis Bank
Account Number – 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code – UTIB0000695
Account Type – Current Account
UPI ID – 9619095743@axisbank
Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with Transaction ID, Participant Name, email ID, Pickup Point, Mobile phone number, emergency contact number.
For any queries please call or email:
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828746865 / 8828004949 (11 am to 7 pm only – Monday to Saturday)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund “Trek Amount” only.
Thing to carry
- 2/3 liters of water
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles