- This event has passed.
Treks and Trails India – Visapur Fort Monsoon Trek
September 8 @ 8:00 am - 5:30 pm UTC+5.5
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until September 30, 2019
Visapur Fort is larger and at a higher elevation than its twin fort- Lohagad. Within the fort are caves, cisterns of water, a decorated arch and old houses. These two roofless buildings surrounded by outer or veranda walls said to have once been Government offices. The ruins of a large stone-built house are known as the Peshwa’s palace. In addition to a huge carving of Hanuman, there are also several temples dedicated to him scattered all over the place. Hanuman (or Maruti) was likely the patron deity of Visapur fort. Best for trekking near Mumbai.
Visapur Trek Batches
|August 2019||September 2019|
|24th August||25th August||1st September|
|31st August||7th September||8th September|
|14th September||15th September|
|21st September||22nd September|
|28th September||29th September|
Monsoon Trek to Visapur Event details
- Monsoon Trek to Visapur difficulty level: Easy
- Endurance Level: Medium
- Base village for Visapur: Malavli.
- Visapur Fort Height: 3556 ft. approx.
- Location: Lonavala
- Duration: 1 Day
- Cost: Rs. 900/- per person
Monsoon Trek to Visapur Event Itinerary
Train timings for Mumbai participants
Train timings for Pune participants
Lonavala Local Train
06:35 Shivaji nagar
08:00 Meet at Lonavala station and move towards Visapur fort base.
08:45 Reach at base and breakfast.
09:30 Start ascend.
12:00 Reach at Visapur fort top and explore.
15:30 Reach at base and Lunch.
16:30 Move towards Lonavala station.
17:30 Departure for Mumbai / Pune from Lonavala station.
- People may board same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing Monsoon Trek to Visapur, no refund will be provided.
- 1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch
- Lonavala to base and back to Lonavala by local vehicle
- Trek Leader Expertise Charges
- Travel cost from Mumbai/Pune to Lonavala and back
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs. 900/- per person
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Number: 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
Account Type: Current Account
Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with Transaction ID, Participant Name, email ID, Pickup Point, Mobile phone number, emergency contact number.
For any queries please call or email:
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828004949/9764461419 (11 am to 7 pm only – Monday to Saturday)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund “Trek Amount” only.
Thing to carry
- 2/3 liters of water
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles