- This event has passed.
Treks and Trails India – Vasota Trek from Pune
January 25 @ 11:00 pm - January 26 @ 11:30 pm UTC+5.5
An event every week that begins at 11:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until March 31, 2020
Vasota fort is situated on the banks of the Shivsagar dam. Met Indavali is the base village of Vasota. From here the forest path leads us to the top of Vasota. It takes two hours to reach the top. It is a gradual climb and through dense forest. It is an ideal trek in winter and summer. The view from top is breath-taking. The fort is covered by a thick reserved forest. On the east side are the backwaters of Shivsagar dam. After that one can see the mountain range of Kas Mahabaleshwar. Steep falls or cliffs on the west side of the fort and the mountain ranges add to the beauty of the place. Nageshwar cave is visible on the north of the fort. It is a two hours trek from Vasota
Vasota fort trek details
- Vasota fort difficulty level: Medium
- Vasota fort endurance level: Very high
- Height of Vasota fort: 3614 feet
- Base village for Vasota fort: Met Indavali
- District: Satara
- Region: Koyna
- Total time required for climbing: 3 hours
- Cost: Rs. 1450/- (per person)
Vasota Trek Itinerary
Day 0 – Saturday Night
23:00 Pickup at Bank of Maharashtra, Shivajinagar.
23:10 Pickup at McDonald’s, Deccan.
23:30 Pickup at Chandani Chowk.
Day 1 – Sunday
04:00 Reach Bamnoli & take rest in bus.
06:00 Freshen up.
06:30 Breakfast & Introduction.
07:15 Move towards boating point.
After complete process, start boat ride for Met Indavali.
10:00 Reach Met Indavali and start ascend.
13:00 Reach Vasota fort top & explore fort.
14:00 Lunch. (Packed lunch)
14:30 Start descend.
17:00 Reach at Met Indavali and start return journey towards Bamnoli by boat.
18:30 Reach Bamnoli at campsite.
19:00 Start return journey to Pune.
23:30 Approx. arrival at Pune
- Pune to Pune Transport (Non AC private Bus)
- 1 veg breakfast, 1 veg packed lunch and 1 evening tea
- Boat ride (two way) charges
- Local guide & Expertise
- First Aid Support
- Forest entry charges
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs 1450/- per person in the given a/c
- Account Name: Treks and Trails
- Bank Name: Axis Bank
- Account Number: 917020047534079
- Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
- IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
- Account Type: Current Account
Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with Transaction ID, Participant Names, email ID, WhatsApp mobile number, emergency contact number.
For any queries please call us
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828004949 / 9764461419 Monday to Saturday – 11:30 am to 6 pm only)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund “Trek Amount” only.
Thing to carry
- 2/3 liters of water
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Sleeping material. (Sleeping mat, Sleeping bag or 2 bedsheets)
- Proper backpack (No side bag or jholas)
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars / ready to eat food
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Extra Clothes.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.