- This event has passed.
Treks and Trails India – Rann of Kutch on 15th November 2019
November 15, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - November 18, 2019 @ 12:00 pm UTC+5.5Rs.7999
Rann of Kutch
They say that as an Indian, if you never saw the Rann of Kutch, then you probably didn’t see anything. The Rann of Kutch is also the Great Rann of Kutch, and there is a Little Rann of Kutch as well. This remarkable place in Gujarat is a massive salt desert which measures around ten thousand square kilometers. An amazing about this place is that it goes underwater when the monsoon season sets in at full force. The rest of the year, the Rann of Kutch remains an enormous desert of salt. The Rann Utsav is an awesome festival that takes place every year. It is a carnival full of music and dance. It appears even more mesmerizing than usual if you witness it under the full moon. The Rann Utsav is so charming that it makes you believe that heaven descended on Earth. This year, the Rann Utsav will start on the 28th of October and continue till the 23rd of February.
Fixed Departure Batches for Rann of Kutch
15th November 2019
6th December 2019
11th December 2019 (Full Moon Special)
Highlights about Rann of Kutch
- Marvel at the delights of the Rann of Kutch under the full moon.
- Stay in one of the traditional huts or Bhungas in the Rann.
- Witness the Rann Utsav, one of the most profound celebrations in all of India.
- Visit the villages in the Rann and understand how people spend their lives here.
- Get a panoramic view of the Rann of Kutch during sunset from the Dattatray temple.
- Check out the Vijay Vilas Palace, a summer retreat for the royal family. It also happens to be a preferred location for the shooting of Bollywood films.
- Enjoy traditional dinners, folk music performances, and hang around the city of Bhuj.
Basic details about Rann of Kutch
- Location: 1.5 km north of Bhuj
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Age group: 12-50 years
- Duration: 3 nights/4 days
- Cost: Rs. 7999 + 5% GST (per person)
Detailed Rann of Kutch Itinerary
Day 1: Departure from Bandra
Meeting Point at Bandra station and our Trek Leader will be there to welcome you. Night Journey with Multiple games played.
Day 2: Reach Bhuj and Move towards Rann of Kutch
Reach Bhuj Station in Morning (Breakfast in Train) and Transfer to Hotel. Relax for Some time and then have Authentic Lunch food. Post Lunch Either you all can relax or witnessed the culture of the village by visiting them. Between 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM, enjoy a hot cup of tea. After the refreshment, let’s visit the White Rann to witness a grand sunset. Watch the sun descending below the Skyline and watch the colour of the White Rann changing to blue, red and sometimes yellow. By 8:30 PM, Lets go back to hotel. Enjoy dinner and then you might wish to enjoy some cultural Programmes and Musical games.
Day 3: Bhuj sightseeing
Around 5:30 AM Wake up call, get ready to witness the beautiful sunrise. See how the White desert lights up when the sun meets the horizon. After capturing some beautiful pictures, head back to the resort for delicious breakfast, which will be served in the dining area between 07:30 AM to 9 AM. After Breakfast let’s start exploring Bhuj’s famous destinations. Visit Aina Mahel & then head to the Kutch Museum. Post lunch explore Vijay Villas Palace & Mandvi’s Famous Beach, Indulge in breathtaking sunset at Mandvi beach. Come back to Bhuj and drop for drop station. Catch train from Bhuj towards Mumbai.
Day 4: Arrival at Mumbai
Reach Bandra Terminus at 11:30 am.
- Dinner during train journey to Bhuj
- Mumbai to Mumbai train travel (sleeper coach)
- Tent stay at Bhuj for one day
- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea and Dinner
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Buy ticket here https://www.treksandtrails.org/tours/rann-of-kutch
For registration and confirmation transfer Rs. 8399/- per person in the given a/c.
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Number: 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
Account Type: Current Account
UPI ID – [email protected]
Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with Transaction ID, Participant Name, email ID, Mobile phone number, emergency contact number.
For any queries please call or email:
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828004949 / 9764461419 (11 am to 7 pm only – Monday to Saturday)
- 50% refund if notified via phone conversation 45 or more days prior to the event date.
- 40 % refund if notified via phone conversation 16 to 44 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 15 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Event get cancelled, we will refund “Event Amount” only.
Things to Carry
- 2/3 liters of water bottle
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Extra pair of clothes, Towel, Jacket, etc.
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Proper footwear
- Proper haversack to put all these things
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof