- This event has passed.
Treks and Trails India – Pawna Lake Camping
November 23 @ 4:00 pm - November 24 @ 9:30 am UTC+5.5
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until December 31, 2019
Pawna Lake Camping
Pawna Dam is constructed across the Pawna River. Pawna Lake is one of the best camping site near Pune, Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai. We provide the best service near Pawna lake with tents right next to the lake. Camping in tent is best way to celebrate weekend with friends, family and college groups. Hurry up and book seats for having one of the most unique experience you could have.
Come and Spend an amazing day in peace and close to nature with your loved ones.
Buy tickets here – https://www.treksandtrails.org/tours/pawna-lake-camping
Pawna Lake Camping Batches
|November 2019||December 2019|
|9th 10th November||7th 8th December|
|16th 17th November||14th 15th December|
|23rd 24th November||21st 22nd December|
|30th November 1st December||28th 29th December|
- Indoor/Outdoor sport
- Free parking
- Distance from Mumbai is 125 km
- Distance from Pune is 60 km
- Cost: Rs. 1000/- per person
Pawna Lake Camping Itinerary
Day 1 – Saturday
16:00 Check in at camp site.
16:30 Welcome Tea & snacks.
Enjoy sunset from campsite.
19:00 Get yourself comfortable in your tents
19:30 BBQ Veg/Non Veg (200 Grams Per person).
Day 2 – Sunday
05:00 Wake up early morning to Enjoy the sunrise.
08:00 Breakfast (unlimited).
10:00 Pack up and Check out from campsite.
- Welcome snacks and refreshments
- Veg/Non-veg BBQ (200grm Per Person)
- Unlimited Dinner (veg, non veg, Jain)
- Camping tents with proper bedding and blankets
- Morning tea and breakfast
- Any transportation.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs 1000/- per person in the given a/c
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Number: 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
Account Type: Current Account
Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with Transaction ID, Participant Names, email ID, WhatsApp mobile number, emergency contact number.
For any queries please call us
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828004949 / 9764461419 Monday to Saturday – 11:30 am to 6 pm only)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund “Trek Amount” only.
Things to Carry
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of cloths & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof