- This event has passed.
Treks and Trails India – Naneghat Night Trek
December 14, 2019 @ 11:00 pm - December 15, 2019 @ 6:00 pm UTC+5.5
One event on December 28, 2019 at 11:00 pm
One event on January 11, 2020 at 11:00 pm
One event on January 25, 2020 at 11:00 pm
One event on February 8, 2020 at 11:00 pm
One event on February 22, 2020 at 11:00 pm
It’s the one of the ancient trade routes, existing right from the Satvahanas, which ghats and was in extensive use to transport goods arriving at the Junnar which was then a flourished market place.100’s of years gone but still villagers at the ghat area use this pass to reach Konkan. It reflects how the emperors use to skillfully choose locations. Naneghat trek is simple and enjoyable. Way is clearly marked and passes through dense teakwood forests. Climbing from the forest you reach to the base of ‘Nanacha Angatha’, which is pinnacle of Naneghat plateau. From this base, a 2-meter-wide pass connects to the actual plateau. This pass called as ‘Naneghatachi nail and has been carved and cut in stones by emperors of that time. This 60-meter-long pass takes you to the Naneghat plateau.
Buy tickets here https://www.treksandtrails.org/tours/naneghat-night-trek
Naneghat Night Trek Event Details
- Naneghat night trek difficulty level: Medium
- Base village for Naneghat: Vaishakhare
- Region: Malshej Ghat
- Total time required for climbing Naneghat: Maximum 2.5-3 hrs.
- Duration: 1 night and 1 day
- Naneghat height: 2800 ft. (approx.)
- Type: Ancient trade route
- Cost: Rs. 1200/- per person
Naneghat Night Trek Event Itinerary
Day 1 – Saturday
23:00 Meeting at Pritam da Dhaba, Dadar (East).
23:15 Leave for Naneghat night trek.
00:15 Pick up at Tin hath Naka, Thane(West).
Day 2 – Sunday
02:30 Reach the base village and start ascending.
05:30 Reach in caves of Naneghat and explore.
08:00 Start descending.
11:00 Reach at base and start return journey to Mumbai.
Lunch on the way.
18:00 Approx. arrival at Dadar – Mumbai.
- 1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch
- Travel Dadar to Dadar by private Non-AC vehicle
- Trek Leader Expertise Charges
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs. 1200/- per person in the given a/c
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Number: 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
Account Type: Current Account
Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with Transaction ID, Participant Names, email ID, WhatsApp mobile number, emergency contact number.
For any queries please call us
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828004949 / 9764461419 (Monday to Saturday – 11:30 am to 6 pm only)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund “Trek Amount” only.
Thing to carry
- 2/3 liters of water.
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- Good Torch must with extra battery.
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek.
- Sleeping material. (Sleeping bag or 2 bedsheets).
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.