- This event has passed.
Treks and Trails India – Korigad Fort Trek
September 22 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+5.5
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Sunday, repeating until September 30, 2019
Korigad Fort is located about 20 km away from Lonavala in Pune District in Maharashtra. It is about 929 m above the sea level. The Closest village is Peth Shahpur. There are two lakes on the top of the fort. On the top there is a temple of Koraidevi and also many other small temples. The interesting part of the fort is that its wall is completely intact and one can walk along the entire perimeter.
Korigad Monsoon Trek Batches
Monsoon Trek to Korigad Event details
- Korigad Fort Trek Difficulty Level: Easy
- Base Village for Korigad Fort: Peth Shahapur
- Region: Lonavala
- Total time required for climbing Korigad Fort: 1 hour one way
- Duration: 1 Day
- Korigad Fort Height: 3000 ft. (approx.)
- Cost: Rs. 1200/- per person
Monsoon Trek to Korigad Event Itinerary
Train timings for Mumbai participants
- 05:40 CSMT
- 05:51 Dadar
- 06:14 Thane
- 06:33 Kalyan
- 07:58 Lonavala
Train timings for Pune participants
Lonavala Local Train
- 06:30 Pune
- 06:35 Shivaji nagar
- 07:50 Lonavala
08:00 Meet at Lonavala station and move towards Korigad fort.
09:30 Reach at base village and breakfast.
10:00 Start ascending.
11:00 Reach at top and explore.
14:00 Reach at base and lunch.
15:00 Move to Lonavala Station.
17:00 Departure for Mumbai / Pune from Lonavala station.
- People may board same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing Monsoon Trek to Korigad, no refund will be provided.
- 1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch
- Lonavala to base and back to Lonavala travel by local jeep
- Trek Leader Expertise Charges
- Travel cost from Mumbai/Pune to Lonavala and back
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Buy ticket here https://www.treksandtrails.org/tours/korigad-fort-trek
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs. 1200/- per person
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Number: 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
Account Type: Current Account
Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with Transaction ID, Participant Name, email ID, Pickup Point, Mobile phone number, emergency contact number.
For any queries please call or email:
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828746865 / 8828004949 (11 am to 7 pm only – Monday to Saturday)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund “Trek Amount” only.
Thing to carry
- 2/3 liters of water
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles