- This event has passed.
Treks and Trails India – Kolad River Rafting
September 15 @ 5:30 am - 7:30 pm UTC+5.5
An event every week that begins at 5:30 am on Sunday, repeating until September 30, 2019
Kolad River Rafting
Start your day with adventure water sport facing a mad monsoon river for 12 km with striking rapids experience fear and joy with White Water Rafting. Kolad River Rafting on Kundalika River started a few years ago, and now it is a year-round activity Only rafting facility in India to be operational all-round the year. Kolad River Rafting at Kundalika River is about 4 hrs drive from Pune and Mumbai.
Kolad White Water Rafting on Kundalika river, Kolad is controlled by the release of the Rawalje Dam water on the Kundalika River and offers Grade II and Grade III rapids Higher the Grade, higher the level of difficulty.
River Rafting Batches
|August 2019||September 2019|
|18th August||1st September|
|25th August||8th September|
Kolad River Rafting Details
- Kundalika Kolad River Rafting Rapids from Level 1 to level 4
- Total Kolad River Rafting Distance: 10 – 12 Km
- Duration: 2 hrs – 2.5 hrs (Depending on the speed of the water)
- Grade: Medium
- Endurance Level: Medium
- Swimming skills: Not required
- Previous experience: Not necessary
- Cost: Rs. 2400/- (per person)
05:30 am Meet at Pritam da Dhaba, Dadar (east) and move towards Kolad.
Breakfast on the way.
08:30 am Arrive at the rafting start point – Briefing for Rafting on arrival at the start point.
09:00 am Rafting begins.
12.30 am Rafting ends.
01:30 pm Lunch Break. (Veg. /Non-Veg)
03:30 pm Proceed back to Mumbai.
07:30 pm Approx. arrival at Dadar. (E) (Tentative)
- Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai in non-a/c vehicle
- Kolad River Rafting Charges for one time only
- Breakfast, Lunch (Veg / Non Veg)
- Changing facility
- Tolls, Permit and Parking charges
- Expertise and Guide Charges
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
Buy ticket here https://www.treksandtrails.org/tours/kolad-river-rafting
For registration and confirmation transfer Rs.2400.00 per person in the given a/c.
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Number: 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
Account Type: Current Account
UPI ID – [email protected]
Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with Transaction ID, Participant Name, email ID, Pickup Point, Mobile phone number, emergency contact number.
For any queries please call or email:
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828004949/9764461419 (11 am to 7 pm only – Monday to Saturday)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund “Trek Amount” only.
Things to Carry
- Personal ID card compulsory.
- Haversack to keep hands free.
- Water bottle 3 liters.
- Extra Pair of clothes.
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
- Electoral or GluconD powder.
- Personal medicines.
- Sun protection cap, googles.
- Torch with a spare set of batteries, Light weight towel.
- Extra set of clothes.
- Waterproof pouch for gadgets.