- This event has passed.
Treks and Trails India – Karjat Lakeside Camping
August 31 @ 4:30 pm - September 1 @ 10:00 am UTC+5.5
An event every week that begins at 4:30 pm on Saturday, repeating until September 30, 2019
Karjat Lakeside Camping
This campsite located near Kalote Lake. Kalote Lake is located around 60 kms from Mumbai it’s just before Khopoli. Kalote is blessed by hills from three sides and few waterfalls which are dotted in and around campsite.
Karjat Camping Batches
|August 2019||September 2019|
|17th 18th August||7th 8th September|
|24th 25th August||14th 15th September|
|31st August 1st September||21st 22nd September|
|28th 29th September|
Karjat Camping Details
- Lakeside camping
- Camping Tents equipped with lights, comfortable mattress
- Visit to Waterfall
- Visit to Petting Zoo
- Visit to Organic Farm
- Camping cost: Rs. 1400/- per person (5% GST extra)
Karjat Lakeside Camping Itinerary
16:30 Check in at the campsite.
17:30 Evening tea and biscuits.
After evening refreshment, you can enjoy some time at lake side or explore campsite.
Or you can play some games.
21:00 Buffet Dinner.
07:00 Wake up and freshen up.
If you want enjoy nature, you can go for small trek near campsite.
10:00 Check out from campsite.
- BBQ: Rs. 300 + 5% GST
- Kayaking: Rs. 300 + 5% GST (20-25 mins)
- Only double sharing tents are available. If you are coming with odd number, you have to share tent with another person.
- If you don’t want share tent with another person, then you have to pay extra amount.
- Kayaks are 2 seater and Kayaking is totally depending upon weather.
- Evening tea & biscuits, Dinner and Breakfast
- Waterproof camping tents on double occupancy
- Small trek near campsite
- Any transportation
- Lunch for day 1
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Buy ticket here https://www.treksandtrails.org/tours/karjat-lakeside-camping
For registration and confirmation transfer Rs.1400 + 5% GST per person in the given a/c.
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Number: 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
Account Type: Current Account
UPI ID – [email protected]
Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with Transaction ID, Participant Name, email ID, Pickup Point, Mobile phone number, emergency contact number.
For any queries please call or email:
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828746865 / 8828004949 (11 am to 7 pm only – Monday to Saturday)
- 70% refund if notified via phone conversation 30 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 16 to 30 days prior to the event date.
- 25 % refund if notified via phone conversation 7 to 15 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 7 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If event gets canceled, we will refund “Trek Amount” only.
Things to carry
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Trekking shoes for trekking
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof