- This event has passed.
Treks and Trails India – Kalsubai Trek and Camping
January 25 @ 12:30 pm - January 26 @ 2:30 pm UTC+5.5
An event every week that begins at 12:30 pm on Saturday, repeating until March 31, 2020
Kalsubai Camping and Trek – Highest Peak of Maharashtra
Kalsubai Peak with height of 1646m or 5400 Feets is famous as the highest peaks in Maharashtra. Kalsubai Mountain lies in the Sahyadri mountain range falling under Kalsubai harishchandragad wildlife sanctuary. Kalsubai Height being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. Since Bhandardara Dam and Kalsubai Peak is extremely famous, enough effort has been made to make this trek easy. There are steel railings, chains and ladders at places where it is difficult to climb. Camping under the stars and moon light at the highest peak of Maharashtra is thrilling experience.
Kalsubai Trek and Camping Event Details
- Kalsubai Trek Difficulty Level: Medium
- Base Village Kalsubai Trek: Bari
- Shikhar Kalsubai Region: Igatpuri / Bhandardara
- Total time required for climbing Kalsubai Shikhar: 4 hours one way
- Trekking Duration: 1 Night 1 Day
- Climbing Kalsubai Distance: 5.5 km one way
- Kalsubai Peak Height: 1646 metres
- Cost: Rs 1100/- (per person)
Kalsubai Trek and Camping Event Itinerary
Day 1 – Saturday
For Mumbai participants
Catch CSMT- Kasara fast local
- CSMT-Kasara local timings
- 10:16 Mumbai (CSMT)
- 10:23 Byculla
- 10:29 Dadar
- 10:36 Kurla
- 10:40 Ghatkopar
- 10:57 Thane
- 11:11 Dombivli
- 11:19 Kalyan
- 12:32 Kasara
12:35 Meet at Kasara Railway Station near the ticket counter and start the journey towards Bari village by local jeep.
Lunch on the way at Dhaba. (by your own)
15:30 Reach Bari village.
16:00 Trek to the campsite.
20:00 Reach campsite and rest.
Day 2 – Sunday
06:00 Wakeup and freshen up.
06:30 Reach Kalsubai top.
07:30 Back to the campsite and have a breakfast.
08:00 Start descending towards base village.
11:30 Reach at the base and start return journey towards Kasara station.
14:30 Reach Kasara Railway Station and disperse.
- People may board the same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing Kalsubai Trek and Camping, no refund will be provided.
- 1 veg Dinnner, 1 veg Breakfast
- Travel Kasara to Kasara by Local Jeep
- Tented stay on sharing basis on top of mountain
- Trek Leader Expertise Charges
- Travel till Kasara and back
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs 1100/- per person in the given a/c
- Account Name: Treks and Trails
- Bank Name: Axis Bank
- Account Number: 917020047534079
- Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
- IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
- Account Type: Current Account
Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with Transaction ID, Participant Names, email ID, WhatsApp mobile number, emergency contact number.
For any queries please call us
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828004949 / 9764461419 Monday to Saturday – 11:30 am to 6 pm only)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund “Trek Amount” only.
Things to Carry
- 2/3 liters of water
- Good Torch must with extra batteries
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Sleeping material. (Sleeping mat, Sleeping bag or 2 bedsheets)
- Proper backpack (No side bag or jholas)
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars / ready to eat food
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Extra Clothes, Napkin.
- Winter Jacket, Cap, Muffler
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.