- This event has passed.
Treks and Trails India – Devkund Waterfall Trek
June 29 @ 11:00 pm - June 30 @ 9:00 pm UTC+5.5
An event every week that begins at 11:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until August 31, 2019
Devkund Waterfall Trek
Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world. DevKund Waterfall Trekking.
Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world you can join Treks and Trails India and visit the Devkund Waterfall located near Bhira Village, Devkund Waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in India. Devkund Waterfall is mostly unknown and unexplored waterfall in Maharashtra.
There are very few perennial waterfalls in Maharashtra like Devkund Waterfall. Forest around the waterfall is beautiful green and dense with many species of animals and birds. Devkund keeps the spirit of monsoon alive. Your trek will lead you through many unexplored trails, you will be navigating slippery rocks trek would contain medium to easy obstacles along the way. Once you reach Devkund Waterfall you will be overwhelmed with its beauty and filled with joy.
The white water cascaded down a series of rocky outcrops, giving the effect of many waterfalls rather than just one. Then it flowed on its way, nonchalant, as if nothing had occurred.
Why Visit Devkund Waterfall
- Most Beautiful Waterfall in Maharashtra.
- Enjoy the natural pool below the waterfalls.
- Visiting the Tamhini Ghat.
- Water pool under the Devkund Waterfall has crystal clear bluish green water.
- Exploring the dense forest.
- Located near Andharban trek.
Devkund Waterfall Trek Batches
|June 2019||July 2019||August 2019|
|15th 16th June||6th 7th July||3rd 4th August|
|22nd 23rd June||13th 14th July||10th 11th August|
|29th 30th June||20th 21st July||17th 18th August|
|27th 28th July||24th 25th August|
Devkund Waterfall Trek Details
- Event Type: Trekking
- Duration: One Day
- Trek Difficulty: Medium
- Washroom available at Base Village
- Cost: Rs. 1450/- per head.
Devkund Waterfall Trek Itinerary
Day 0 – Saturday
23:15 Meeting at Pritam da Dhaba, Dadar (East).
23:30 Leave for Devkund waterfall trek.
23:45 Chembur Diamond Garden.
24:15 Vashi below main bridge near Vashi Plaza.
00:45 Mcdonalds, Kalamboli.
Day 1 – Sunday
Reach base village and rest in bus.
05:30 Wake up and Freshen up.
07:00 Start trek towards Devkund waterfall.
09:30 Reach at waterfall and enjoy some time there.
11:30 Start return trek towards base village.
14:00 Reach at base village and Lunch.
15:00 Start return journey to Mumbai.
21:00 Approx. arrival at Dadar.
- Dadar to Dadar travel by non-AC private bus.
- 1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch.
- Treks and Trails India Expertise Charge.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses. (Camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
Buy tickets here https://www.treksandtrails.org/tours/devkund-waterfall-trek
For Registration and confirmation transfer Rs. 1450.00 per person in the given a/c
Account Name – Treks and Trails
Bank Name – Axis Bank
Account Number – 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code – UTIB0000695
Account Type – Current Account
UPI ID – [email protected]
Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with Transaction ID, Participant Name, email ID, Pickup Point, Mobile phone number, emergency contact number.
For any queries please call or email:
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828746865 / 8828004949 (11 am to 7 pm only – Monday to Saturday)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund “Trek Amount” only.
Thing to carry
- 2/3 liters of water
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles