- This event has passed.
Treks and Trails India – Asherigad Trek
September 8 @ 5:30 am - 8:00 pm UTC+5.5
An event every week that begins at 5:30 am on Sunday, repeating until September 30, 2019
History mentions that Bhojraj, a descendant of the Shilahar Dynasty built this fort. Hence it can be assumed that this fort is at least 800 years old. The Portuguese rebuilt this fort after they captured it during their rule. In 1737, Peshwa won this fort during his campaign of the Konkan and in 1818 this fort came under the British rule.
|August 2019||September 2019|
|18th August||1st September|
|25th August||8th September|
Asherigad One Day Monsoon Trek Event Details
- Asherigad trek difficulty level: Medium
- Asherigad trek base village: Khodkona
- Asherigad fort height: 2000 feet
- Asherigad region: Palghar
- Asherigad trek duration: 2-2.5 hours
- Cost: Rs. 1300/- per person
Asherigad Trek Event Itinerary
05:45 Meeting at Pritam da dhaba, Dadar (East).
06:00 Leave for Asherigad fort trek.
06:30 Pick up at Balasaheb Thackeray Trauma Center, Goregaon (East).
07:00 Pick at Ghodbundar Road, opp. Fountain Hotel.
Breakfast on the way.
09:30 Reach at base village.
09:45 Start ascending.
12:00 Reach on top and explore.
13:00 Start descend.
15:00 Reach at base village and Lunch.
16:00 Start return journey to Mumbai.
20:00 Approx arrival at Dadar.
- 1 veg breakfast and 1 veg lunch
- Dadar to Dadar travel by private non-AC vehicle
- Trek Leader Expertise Charges
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
Buy ticket here https://www.treksandtrails.org/tours/asherigad-fort-trek
For registration and confirmation transfer Rs.1300.00 per person in the given a/c.
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Number: 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
Account Type: Current Account
UPI ID – [email protected]
Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with Transaction ID, Participant Name, email ID, Pickup Point, Mobile phone number, emergency contact number.
For any queries please call or email:
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828004949/9764461419 (11 am to 7 pm only – Monday to Saturday)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund “Trek Amount” only.
Thing to carry
- 2/3 liters of water
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickle