- This event has passed.
Treks and Trails India – Andharban Jungle Trek from Pune
September 22 @ 12:00 am - 9:00 pm UTC+5.5
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Sunday, repeating until September 30, 2019
Andharban, by its name means a dark dense forest. It is a gradual descend trek, where you are already on height and you will descend till end. It is one of the most beautiful trek and lots of things to explore. We will be walking on a ridge offering an awesome view of the Kundalika Valley, Bhira dam and the mountain ranges of Tamhini ghat. Evergreen forest covers you with shade in the first half of the trek (6-8 kms). The trek further descends down in Konkan to reach Bhira (4 kms). The same valley where is the origin of the Kundalika river famous for its white water river rafting.
Andharban Trek batches from Pune
Andharban Monsoon Trek Event Details
- Type: Valley / Jungle descend trail
- Range: Mulshi, Pune
- Base Village: Tamhini
- Grade: Medium
- Trek Distance: 13 Km
- Cost: Rs. 1200/- per person
Andharban Monsoon Trek Event Itinerary
23:45 Meet at Bank of Maharashtra, Shivajinagar.
00:00 Move towards Andharban.
00:10 Pickup at McDonald’s, Deccan.
00:30 Pickup at Chandni Chowk.
03:30 Reach at base village and rest in bus.
05:30 Freshen up.
06:30 Starts trek towards Andharban.
11.30 Lunch Break at mid village.
12:30 Starts trek towards Bhira Dam.
15:30 Reach at Bhira Dam.
16:00 Evening Tea.
16:30 Departure to Pune.
21:00 Approx. arrival at Pune.
- Please wear proper trek shoes.
- If trek route is not good after Hirdi village will return to Pimpari dam. Will not descend towards Bhira dam.
- Pune to Pune travel by non-AC private vehicle
- 1 veg breakfast and 1 veg lunch (mostly pithal-bhakari)
- Forest entry charges
- Treks and Trails India charges
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Buy ticket here https://www.treksandtrails.org/tours/andharban-monsoon-trek
For registration and confirmation transfer Rs.1200.00 per person in the given a/c.
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Number: 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
Account Type: Current Account
UPI ID – [email protected]
Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with Transaction ID, Participant Name, email ID, Pickup Point, Mobile phone number, emergency contact number.
For any queries please call or email:
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828746865 / 8828004949 (11 am to 7 pm only – Monday to Saturday)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund “Trek Amount” only.
Thing to carry
- 2/3 liters of water
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Sleeping material (You can carry bedsheet as you are taking some rest in bus)
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles