- This event has passed.
Trek to Rajmachi by Wandering Souls
August 25 @ 6:00 am - 7:00 pm UTC+5.5₹899
Rajmachi (Udhewadi) is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in Maharashtra. The fortification at Rajmachi consists of two forts, namely Shrivardhan Fort and Manaranjan Fort. Rajmachi Fort is a popular trekking destination. It is a very famous fort located near famous hill stations of Maharashtra, Lonavala and Khandala. Fort has been declared as a protected monument.
Difficulty: Low || Endurance: Medium || Type: One day Trek
Height: 2700 ft
- Silvery waterfalls and Mighty fort
- Lush green landscapes
- 06:30 hrs Catch train for Lonavala from Mumbai or Pune.
- 08:30 hrs Reach Lonavala, meet the team and catch private vehicle for Fanasrai(The Trek Start Point)
- 09:30 hrs Start the trek after breakfast & a brief introduction session. 6km plain walk trek to Rajmachi from Fanasrai i.e. 2 2.5 hrs. Enjoy waterfalls on the way
- 11:30 hrs Start 40min trek to Shreevardhan Fort
- 12:15 hrs Reach the top, explore the fort and spend some time soaking in the beauty
- 13:30 hrs Reach Udhewadi and have homely local lunch.
- 14:30 hrs Start return trek towards Fanasrai.
- 16:30 hrs Reach Fanasrai. Say your goodbyes with a promise to meet again, leave for Lonavala in our private vehicle. We will each Lonavala Station by 6pm(we may reach 1 hour early or late) catch the train back to Mumbai/Pune. This brings us to the end of our trip, Or rather just the beginning
- Lonavala to Lonavala Transport
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Wandering Souls Expertise and Guide charges
- First Aid Certified Trek Leads
- Wash Rooms & Changing rooms facilities
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
- Train Tickets
- Additional meals or beverage
Things to Carry:
- Identity Proof
- Bottle of Water (at least 2 litres)
- Ready to eat food like plum cakes, dry fruits etc.
- Cap, Camera
- Good Trekking shoes
- Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater please avoid umbrellas
- Put essentials like money, spare clothes in a polythene bag inside the bag
- Personal care stuff, ORS, medicines which you require usually
- Haversack to put all the things in, please do not carry sling bags or jholas
- Basic Washroom facility available at the village, it is trekking activity and not a leisure trip so one needs to prepare themselves accordingly
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
- A planned activity or programs may be cancelled or revised depending on the weather or any other unavoidable circumstances.
- Please call us for any queries
- Please book the seat by paying 899/- in Advance. Limited seats.
- While transferring the amount, please provide your name in remarks section.
- Once payment is done, please fill out this form – https://forms.gle/ziLqUiZ9xa637hd89
- UPI – [email protected]
- Pay with PayTM – 9833157583
- NEFT/IMPS – A/C Name: Wandering Souls || A/C No.: 003205007182 || IFSC: ICIC0000032 || Type – Current
- Online Booking – https://ticketing.eventshigh.com/checkout.jsp?eid=c018170c94e03ed775976c177f88f0e2
Contact: Call or WhatsApp
Sabijit: 9833157583|| Saurabh: 9820997659