- This event has passed.
Trek to Kothaligad by Wandering Souls India
August 17 @ 6:00 am - 6:00 pm UTC+5.5₹849
Kothaligad (also called Kotligad or Kothligad or Peth) is a small Fort (3100 ft) is situated to the east of Karjat near Karjat-Murbad Road. Peth is a great place to trek near Mumbai. There is a small temple and large cave at the base and a chimney like tunnel to the top of the fort. This pinnacle is carved from inside forming a staircase reaching the top. A highly recommended place for adventure seekers & travelers.
Difficulty: Low || Endurance: Medium || Type: One day Trek
- Thrilling stair climb towards the peak
- Mesmerizing landscapes
- 06:10 hrs – Catch the 6.10 Karjat Fast local leaving from CST at 6:10 hrs from your respective stations
- 08:00 hrs – Meet Wandering Souls team at Karjat station and proceed towards Ambivali in a private vehicle
- 08:45 hrs – Reach Ambivali and have breakfast
- 09:30 hrs – Start the trek after a brief introduction session. Enroute enjoy the mesmerizing view of the Kothaligad fort and its surroundings. Also take a bath in the reverse waterfalls!!!
- 12:30 hrs – Reach the pinnacle, bask in the majestic view from the top, take selfies with an amazing background
- 13:00 hrs – Start the descend towards peth village (After a mandatory group pic obviously :P!!!)
- 15:00 hrs – Reach Ambivali village and have your lunch
- 16:30 hrs – Reach Ambivali, say your goodbyes with a promise to meet again. Leave for Karjat in our transfer vehicle. This brings us to the end of the trip, or rather just the beginning.
- Karjat to Karjat Transport
- Breakfast, Tea and Lunch
- Expertise and Guide charges
- Wash Rooms & Changing rooms facilities
- First Aid Certified Trek Leads
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
- Train Tickets
Things to Carry:
- Identity Proof
- Bottle of Water (at least 2 litres)
- Ready to eat food like plum cakes, dry fruits etc.
- Cap, Camera
- Good Trekking shoes
- Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater please avoid umbrellas
- Put essentials like money, spare clothes in a polythene bag inside the bag
- Personal care stuff, ORS, medicines which you require usually
- Haversack to put all the things in, please do not carry sling bags or jholas
- 06:10 hrs – CST
- 06:24 hrs– Dadar
- 06:31 hrs– Kurla
- 06:35 hrs– Ghatkopar
- 06:50 hrs– Thane
- 07:10 hrs – Kalyan
- 08:00 hrs – Karjat
You can catch the train from your respective stations.
If you miss the train you miss the trek!
- Basic Washroom facility available at the village, it is trekking activity and not a leisure trip so one needs to prepare themselves accordingly
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
- A planned activity or programs may be cancelled or revised depending on the weather or any other unavoidable circumstances.
- Registration through phone calls only. Please Call Us for any query or to confirm your seat.
- Please call & book the seat by paying 849/- in Advance. Limited seats.
- While transferring the amount, please provide your name in remarks section.
- Once payment is done, please fill out this form – https://forms.gle/yjquQQ7AANKEpgow8
- UPI – [email protected]
- Pay with PayTM – 9833157583
- NEFT/IMPS – A/C Name: Wandering Souls || A/C No.: 003205007182 || IFSC: ICIC0000032 || Type – Current
- Online Booking – http://go.eventshigh.com/21mpx
Contact: Call or WhatsApp
Sabijit: 9833157583|| Sanket: 9960258933