TRAVEL BUFFS: Harishchandragad (Ascend Khireshwar – Descend Pachnai )
November 23 @ 9:00 am - November 24 @ 4:30 pm UTC+5.5
One event on October 26, 2019 at 9:00 am
One event on November 9, 2019 at 9:00 am
One event on November 23, 2019 at 9:00 am
One event on November 30, 2019 at 9:00 am
Harishchandragad (Ascend Khireshwar – Descend Pachnai )
Activity: Trekking & Camping
Base Village: Khireshwar and Pachnai
Cost: ₹ 1,750/- Per Person
October: 12th – 13th & 26th – 27th
November: 9th – 10th, 23rd – 24th and 30th – 1st December
Harishchandra Gad, surrounded by forest, sky high cliff & strong winds overall the most favourite trekking destination. This mighty Fort will amuse with its mythological, historical importance and most picturesque mountainous ranges. After reaching atop, one explores Taramati, Kokankada, Kedareshwar and other caves and most beautiful Harishchandreshwar Temple.
Harishchandra Gad a hill fort in the Ahmednagar dist. Its history linked with Malshej Ghat, and its strategic position played a major role in guarding and controlling the surrounding region. The fort built around 6th century in the reign of Kalchuri.
Konkankada (Konkan Cliff): –
A gigantic rock cliff towards west of the fort, its concave shape adds to raw beauty. Trekkers can spend hour n hour by sitting here watching sunset… one of best attraction point of Harishchandra Gad.
This is highest point of the fort (1431 mtrs), the best place to witness sunrise & surrounding view of Pimpaljog dam & Malshej ghat.
Harishchandreshwar Temple & Pushkarani: –
A rectangular cave, carved out in single rock face, consists a huge rock cut Shivlings. The Shiv Linga surrounded with four pillars, only one is intact.
Day 1: Saturday
We will be starting with the CSMT – Asangaon Semi Fast Local (Timetable is given below) People shall board the same Asangaon train from the station of their convenience and meet us in the train directly. (Get into second boggy from CST side)
Meeting Point: Titwala Station @ 09:00 am
Leave for Khireshwar, enroute breakfast.
Reach Khireshwar village within three hours and get ready for trek.
Introduction round, briefing session, the trek begins through dense wood. Lunch break around Tolar Khind .
Reach Harishchandragad around 5 pm.
Enjoy the sunset and set the tents.
Dinner around 9 pm, camping and enjoy under 5 million star.
Lights off at 10:30 pm.
Day 2: Sunday
Wake up call at 5 am.
Prepare to short hike to Taramati Peak, enjoy sunrise & magnificent view.
Back to camp and Breakfast around 8 am.
After breakfast pack bags and explore Harishchandreshwar Mandir, Pushkarni, Kedareshwar mandir and other places.
Start descend towards Pachnai
Reach Base Village around 12 pm.
After lunch will start Return Journey.
reach Kasara around 4:30 pm, trek concludes with pleasant memories.
♦ No Washroom / Changing Facilities at Campsite.
- Traveling from Titwala to Khireshwar & Pachnai to Kasara by local transport.
- Saturday Breakfast, Hi-Tea, Dinner (all Veg meals)
Sunday Breakfast, Lunch. (all Veg meals)
- Travel Buffs Charges.
- Saturday Lunch
- Any kind of personal expenses viz. mineral water, Soft drinks, etc.
- Any kind of Insurance
- Anything which is not mentioned in Includes
THINGS TO CARRY:-
01) Identity Card
02) Water bottles 2 ltrs must.
03) Good trekking shoes & floaters
04) Torch with extra batteries
05) Pack Lunch
06) Enerzal or Glucon D powder
07) Dry Snacks & biscuits
08) Jacket/ Sweater, Extra clothes
09) Towel/ pancha
11) Cap, sunglasses, Camera (Optional)
12) Medicine those if you require usually
13) Sleeping bag/ good bedding
14) A haversack to put in all the necessary things ….so that one walks hands free while trekking.
*** Do not carry sling bags or zholas.
*** Do not wear gold or carry valuable ornaments.
By registering or joining any of the program organised by Travel Buffs, you acknowledge that you have read, understood & agreed to the following terms & conditions.
TERMS & CONDITION:-
- Leaders’ decision shall be final & abiding to all, till completion of the trek/ programme.
- Smoking, Chewing tobacco & consumption of Alcohol is strictly not allowed on the trek/ programme.
- Everyone is expected to follow safety protocols defined by the leaders.
- Polluting trek route/ camp site is strictly prohibited. Strictly no littering throughout the event/ trek.
- You acknowledge that the photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose. You consent to let organisers photograph you and let them to use for publicity purpose & also consent to allow organisers to use the photograph clicked by you for publicity purpose.
- There is possibility of injury during activities & programmes and you are aware that outdoor activities bears inborn risk of personal injury.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity may happen & you agree that organiser shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
- During emergency situation, your consent to any medical treatment recommended by a qualified medical practitioner (this could include inoculations, blood transfusions, surgery or the use of anaesthetic). Read *Medical Disclaimer*
- You realise a certain level of acceptable behaviour is mandatory to participate in outdoor programmes/ treks and that you may excluded from programmes/ treks if this level is not maintained. You acknowledge event leaders right to expel you from the group if you does not follow instruction of the leader/ misbehave. Further you consent once you are expelled from the group; organisers & leaders does not owe any kind of liability towards you.
- Travel Buffs have all authority to make any changes/ cancel the events/ programmes without prior notice.
Please read “Terms and Conditions” before joining the event
For Registrations call Team Travel Buffs: –
Jaydeep : 98333 96615 / 75061 05004
Kaustubh : 97571 46611
If not reachable, SMS or WhatsApp.
E-mail id: [email protected]
PAYMENT POLICY & DETAILS: –
- Bookings for all scheduled events/ programmes will be strictly made on “First Come, First Serve” basis only.
- One must enquire availability of the seats before paying for any event.
- Booking only through 100% Advance payment.
Account details –
Account No: 1313213446
Name: TRAVEL BUFFS
IFS code: KKBK0000640
Bank Name: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
UPI: for payment our id – [email protected]
Please share Screenshot of the transaction
(Please share Screenshot of the transaction)
Once payment is done, please email details to “[email protected]” including Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Blood Group, Emergency Contact No. with concern person name with subject line as “Event Name & Date”
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY: –
If for some reason you wish to cancel your trek/ event, an email intimation needs to be sent to “[email protected]”. Cancellation requests are not taken over phone. However, you can phone to check whether your cancellation has been processed.
1. If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 5 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that, no refund will be provided
*MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: –
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves.
Be in touch: –
Facebook: – Travelbuffs.in
Instagram: – travelbuffs.in
Website: – http://www.travelbuffs.in/