- This event has passed.
The Trek Traveller : Peb (Vikatgad) Fort
The Trek Traveller Arranged,
🌳 🏰* *Peb Fort* *🏰🌳
⛰ *Date:-* 07 Sept, 2019
⛰ *Grade:-* Easy to Moderate
Mumbai :- 550/-
⛰ *Photos :-* https://photos.app.goo.gl/nzEfkm5V8emkK7HDA
⛰ *Itinerary :-*
➡08:30am:- Meeting point Neral Station
-06:10am:- CSTM – Karjat
➡05:30am:-Meeting point Pune station
➡06:05am:- Sinhagad exp.
➡08:43am:- Neral station
➡08:50am:- Travel to base village by vehicle
➡09:00am:- • Reach base village have breakfast
• Carry lunch from base village
➡09:30am:- Start trek via tower route
➡01:30pm:- Reach top explore & have lunch
➡02:30pm:- Start decend via matheran
➡05:30pm:- Take taxi from highway for Neral station
➡06:30pm:- Take train(Deccan queen) from karjat to pune
➡09:00pm:- Pune(+/- hr)
⛰ *Things to Bring:-*
-Sports shoes/Trekking shoes👟
-2.5 ltr water compulsory
-Try to wear full sleeves and full track pants.👖
-Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
-Empty lunch box.
⛰ *Cost Includes:-*
– All travelling from pune to pune by train🚂🚋🚃
-Lunch (pithla bhakri)
⛰ *Cost Excludes:-*
➡Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
⛰ *Note:-* *Any type of addictions is strictly not allowed.*
Before you get register yourself for treks with The trek traveller
Please read following *Terms and conditions:-*
1. Responsible for belongings:
• I am willfully coming to the trek organised by ” The Trek Traveller “and its organisers shall not be responsible for any mishap, injury during entire trek. Also, they are not responsible for loss of my personal belongings.
• We are not responsible for any kind of Loss or Damage done to an individual or their belongings.
2. Prohibition of hazardous things :
• I promise not to smoke, chew tobacco, drink alcohol during entire trek.
3. Cancellation policy :
•No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 2 days prior to the event date.
•If trek gets cancelled we will refund “trek Amount” only.
• Organisers retain the authority to change, cancel the plan at any point of time and even without any prior notice.
• Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Climate/Weather is not in hands of anyone of us.
In case of natural calamity, if organizers decide to change or cancel the plan, I am ok with it.
4. Prohibition of other activities :
• Any adventure activities or sports is prone to risk and injuries.
5. About any medical aid :
• Only basic first aid can be provided by The Trek Traveller.
For fatal injuries if any, we can at max hospitalised the individual to the nearest hospital.
Its cost however, has to be borne by the individual.
*Page link:-* https://www.facebook.com/Thetrektraveller/