- This event has passed.
The Trek Traveller : Everest Of Maharashtra – Kalsubai
August 24 - August 25950Rs
Guys! R u ready for trekking?
The Trek Traveller arranged
⛰ *Kalsubai Trek :-*
Highest Peak of Maharashtra.Base Village Bari 185 km from Pune. Kalsubai temple is located at the top most peak of Sahyadri mountain range of Maharastra.
Height: 5400 Feet above MSL (Approx)
⛰ *Date:-* 24th -25th Aug 2019
⛰ *Grade:-* Medium
⛰ *Trek Fees:-* 950/-
-5 to 6 participants (4% discount)
-7 and above participants
*** *Saturday* ***
➡11:00pm – Pune station
➡11:30pm – Wakdewadi Bharat petrol pump
➡12:00am – Nashik phata
*** *Sunday* ***
➡12:15am – Departure from Nashik phata
➡05:30am – Reach base village
➡06:00am – Breakfast & freshen up
➡06:30am – Start trek
➡10:30am – Reach Kalsubai top & Explore
➡11:15am – Start descending
➡01:30pm – Reach base village & lunch at base village
➡03:00pm – Start return journey.
➡09:00pm – Reach pune
⛰ *Things to Bring:-*
-Extra pair of clothes👖👕
-Sports shoes/ Trekking shoes👟
-2.5 lit. Water💧
-Try wearing full sleeves and full track pants.👖
⛰ *Cost Includes:-*
-Travel by non AC private Vehicle🚘
⛰ *Cost Excludes:-*
➡Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
⛰ *Note:-* *Any type of addictions is strictly not allowed.*
Before you get register yourself for treks with The trek traveller
Please read following *Terms and conditions:-*
1. Responsible for belongings:
• I am willfully coming to the trek organised by ” The Trek Traveller “and its organisers shall not be responsible for any mishap, injury during entire trek. Also, they are not responsible for loss of my personal belongings.
• We are not responsible for any kind of Loss or Damage done to an individual or their belongings.
3. Cancellation policy:-
-No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 2 days prior to the event date.
-If trek gets cancelled we will refund “trek Amount” only.
2. Prohibition of hazardous things :
• I promise not to smoke, chew tobacco, drink alcohol during entire trek.
3. Cancellation of trek :
• Organisers retain the authority to change, cancel the plan at any point of time and even without any prior notice.
• Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Climate/Weather is not in hands of anyone of us.
In case of natural calamity, if organizers decide to change or cancel the plan, I am ok with it.
4. Prohibition of other activities :
• Any adventure activities or sports is prone to risk and injuries.
5. About any medical aid :
• Only basic first aid can be provided by The Trek Traveller.
For fatal injuries if any, we can at max hospitalised the individual to the nearest hospital.
Its cost however, has to be borne by the individual.
*Page link:-* https://www.facebook.com/Thetrektraveller/