- This event has passed.
The Trek Traveller Andharban Jungle Trail
The Trek Traveller Arranged,
*Andharban Jungle Trail*
Andharban, by its name, means a dark dense forest. It is a gradual descend trek, where you are already on height and you will descend till end. It is one of the most beautiful treks and lots of things to explore.
*Date:-* 31 August, 2019
(Trek distance 14Km)
*Discount on group:-*
-5 to 6 participants (5% discount)
-7 and above participants
04:00am: Columbia Asia hospital (Kharadi)
04:15am: Seasons Mall
04:20am: Noble Hospital Magarpatta Turn
04:40am: Hotel Aurora Towers/SGS Mall Camp
05:00am: JM Corner
05:15am: Nal Stop via Garware Chowk
05:30am: Chandni Chowk
05:35am – Departure towards Andharban.
07:30am – Breakfast
08:00am – Start trek towards Andharban
12:00pm – Lunch Break
01:00pm – Start trek towards Bhira dam
03:30pm – Reach Bhira dam
04:00pm – departure to pune
09:00pm – Pune.
*Things to Bring:-*
-Extra pair of clothes
-Sports shoes/Trekking shoes
-2.5 ltr water compulsory
-Try wearing full sleeves and full track pants.
-Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
-Travel by non AC private Vehicle
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
*Note:-* *Any type of addictions is strictly not allowed.*
Before you get register yourself for treks with The trek traveller
Please read following *Terms and conditions:-*
1. Responsible for belongings:
• I am willfully coming to the trek organised by ” The Trek Traveller “and its organisers shall not be responsible for any mishap, injury during entire trek. Also, they are not responsible for loss of my personal belongings.
• We are not responsible for any kind of Loss or Damage done to an individual or their belongings.
2. Prohibition of hazardous things :
• I promise not to smoke, chew tobacco, drink alcohol during entire trek.
3. Cancellation policy :
•No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 2 days prior to the event date.
•If trek gets cancelled we will refund “trek Amount” only.
• Organisers retain the authority to change, cancel the plan at any point of time and even without any prior notice.
• Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Climate/Weather is not in hands of anyone of us.
In case of natural calamity, if organizers decide to change or cancel the plan, I am ok with it.
4. Prohibition of other activities :
• Any adventure activities or sports is prone to risk and injuries.
5. About any medical aid :
• Only basic first aid can be provided by The Trek Traveller.
For fatal injuries if any, we can at max hospitalised the individual to the nearest hospital.
Its cost however, has to be borne by the individual.
*Page link:-* https://www.facebook.com/Thetrektraveller/