- This event has passed.
SWACHHAND TREK TO GANAPATI GADAD NEAR TO MURBAD ON DT. 07th JULY,2019
July 7INR 950
“Swachhand Bhramanti” Will be going for the Trek to “Ganapati Gadad near to Murbad” on Dt. 07th July, 2019
Duration: Dt. 07th July, 2019 (One Day Trek)
Mode of Transport: PVT. Transport (From Kalyan to Kalyan)
Meeting point: At Kalyan S.T. Bus Depot near Inquiry Counter @ 06.45 am
Little about trek
Ganapati gadad is a group of 6-7 caves are situated in small village called ‘Palu, Sonawale’ in Murbad. The caves have idols of Hindu Deities Ganesh, Hanuman, Ram, Lakshman & Sita & these are surrounded by various forts like Siddhagad, Gorakhgad, Machindragad Durg, Dhakoba, Jivdhan, and Naneghat. It is a quite enjoyable simple trek, you can enjoy various waterfalls here.
ITINERARY FOR THE TREK
07.00 am: Meet at Kalyan S.T, Bus Depot
07.15 am: Start Journey towards Ganpati Gadad Base village
09:00 am: Reach base village
10.00 am: Morning Breakfast, Introduction, do’s don’ts ,Instructions, Start Trek
12.00 pm: Reach Top, exploration
01:30 pm: Start Descending
02:30 pm: Reach Base Village, Have Lunch (Veg only)
04:00 pm: Start Return Journey towards Kalyan
07:00 pm: Reach Kalyan
Things to be carried
Compulsory Items : ●Identity Card, ● A haver sacks to put in all the things to be carried… so that one has one hands free while walking ● Some ready to eat food,● Water 03 Liters, ● Electoral, Energy powder ● ware good trekking shoes/sandals ● full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant,● Extra pair of cloths ● Windcheaters, Raincoats, ● Garbage Bag, ● Torch With Extra batteries ● 2-3 bunch of papers,● Cap, Sunglasses, Camera (If required) ● if any medical issue please carry your own medicines as we carry only First aid,
It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things, Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry items
Note: Heavy Rains are expected so pls double pack your bags /valuables to save them to getting wet
*** Cost for Trek: * Rs. 950/- Per person
Cost Inclusions: * Kalyan to Kalyan Transportation
* Tea, Breakfast, Lunch
* Expertise charges
Cost Exclusions: * Personal expenses of any kind.
* Insurance Coverage.
* Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
* Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
You can pay directly through bank transfers or deposit and send copy of deposit slip
Account Name: SWACHHAND BHRAMANTI PRATISTHAN
Bank Name: Dena Bank
Branch: BHANDUP WEST
Account No.: 012611024018
IFSC Code: BKDN0460126
MICR Code: 400018044
For Details & Registration Contact our members at
Pravin 9920404522, Rushikesh 9967686828
Email: [email protected],
General Rules / Instructions for the participants whoever join the Trek:-
- Kindly carry Identity proof for the trek.
- Anyone above 16 years can join the Trek. All children under 18 years old must also be accompanied by an adult / Parents
- Please book your seat (name) well in advance and reconfirm the time and date on the day of departure on phone because program may change due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Each participant shall carry things as per (Please read Things to Carry) for every trek.
- The leader’s decision will be final and all the members should abide by it. Trek leaders have the authority to alter/modify the program/route without intimation.
- The participants are advised not to wander off from the Trek. Always listen to leaders for instructions and stay with the entire group throughout.
- We all are committed to keep the Trek clean and urges all participants to help the cause by not littering during the trek. Keep all the waste with you and even if you find some waste, collect it and deposit at the base village at the end of the trek. Do not destroy or dirty the archeological, historical monuments.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Any kind of addiction is strictly prohibited, ex. Smoking, drinking etc.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
Note: Safety is our prime concern and we don’t make compromises for the same.
- Please read above Instructions/ rules and regulations. We all are bound by the same.
- Print and leave a copy of this mail specially Telephone Nos. at home, with a friend or relative in case of Emergency.
- People with heart conditions, knee problems, severe asthma or pregnant should not participate in TREKS. Participants should inform the leaders if they suffer from any illness, heart ailments, blood pressure, asthma etc. If the leaders are not informed and any untoward incident takes place, neither the leaders nor Swachhand Team will be held responsible.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any mishaps/accidents during the program. Or any compensation in whatsoever manner.
- If your friends/relatives coming with you on the trek please do inform them about the trek Rules above. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition, please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR, There will be ample of enjoyment but not at the cost of discipline.
Thanks and Regards,