- This event has passed.
SWACHHAND: TREK TO DADI MAA TAHULI 21ST JULY,2019
Duration: Dt. 21st July, 2019
Mode of Transport: Local Transport
Meeting point: At Kalyan S.T. Bus Depot near Inquiry Counter @ 07.00 am on Dt.21st July 2019
Little about the Event
Tahuli or Dadi ma Tahuli is a less explored range of mountains near the Haji Malang region at kalyan-badlapur and ambernath. It is adjacent to Haji Malang. The beauty of these region is their unique peaks the two important names of them are ‘Daadima’ and ‘Panch Peer’.
ITINERARY FOR THE TREK
- 07.00 am : On Dt. 21st July,2019 Sunday Meet at Kalyan S.T, Bus Depot
- 08.30 am : Reach base village, do’s don’ts ,Instructions, Start Trek
- 12.00 pm : Reach ATOP, and sightseeing, Explore the area, Lunch break
- 04.00 pm : Wind up and start descending towards base village
- 06.30 pm : Reach base village and start return journey towards kalyan
- We will be back to Mumbai by 09.00 pm. (Which is Tentative)
Things to be carried
Compulsory Items ●Identity Card, ● A haver sacks to put in all the things to be carried… so that one has one hands free while walking ● Some ready to eat food,● Water 03 Liters,● Lunch for Sunday Dt. 21st July,2019 ● ware good trekking shoes ● full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant,● Extra pair of cloths ● Garbage Bag, ● Torch With Extra batteries ● 2-3 bunch of papers,● if any medical issue please inform the trek leaders and carry your own medicines as we carry only First aid,
Non-compulsory Items Cap, Sunglasses, Camera, Electoral, Energy powder, It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things, Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry items
** Cost for Trek: Rs. 500/- Per person**
- Kalyan to Kalyan Transportation via Local Transport,
- Tea, Breakfast, Snacks,
- Medical (only First Aid) during the Trek,
- Expertise charges
- Lunch for Sunday on dt.21st July,2019
- Personal orders of food
Note: Minimum Participation 15 participants and maximum 25 participants
For Details & Registration Contact our members at:
Pravin 9920404522, Rushikesh 9967686828
Email: [email protected],
You can pay directly through bank transfers or deposit and send copy of deposit slip
Account Name: SWACHHAND BHRAMANTI PRATISTHAN
Bank Name: Dena Bank
Branch: BHANDUP WEST
Account No.: 012611024018
IFSC Code: BKDN0460126
MICR Code: 400018044
General Rules / Instructions for the participants whoever join the Trek:-
- Kindly carry Identity proof for the trek.
- Anyone above 16 years can join the Trek. All children under 18 years old must also be accompanied by an adult / Parents
- Please book your seat (name) well in advance and reconfirm the time and date on the day of departure on phone because program may change due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Each participant shall carry things as per (Please read Things to Carry) for every trek.
- The leader’s decision will be final and all the members should abide by it. Trek leaders have the authority to alter/modify the program/route without intimation.
- The participants are advised not to wander off from the Trek. Always listen to leaders for instructions and stay with the entire group throughout.
- We all are committed to keep the Trek clean and urges all participants to help the cause by not littering during the trek. Keep all the waste with you and even if you find some waste, collect it and deposit at the base village at the end of the trek. Do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Any kind of addiction is strictly prohibited, ex. Smoking, drinking etc.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
Note: Safety is our prime concern and we don’t make compromises for the same.
- Please read above Instructions/ rules and regulations. We all are bound by the same.
- Print and leave a copy of this mail specially Telephone Nos. at home, with a friend or relative in case of Emergency.
- People with heart conditions, knee problems, severe asthma or pregnant should not participate in TREKS. Participants should inform the leaders if they suffer from any illness, heart ailments, blood pressure, asthma etc. If the leaders are not informed and any untoward incident takes place, neither the leaders nor Swachhand Team will be held responsible.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any mishaps/accidents during the program. Or any compensation in whatsoever manner.
- If your friends/relatives coming with you on the trek please do inform them about the trek Rules above. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition, please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR, There will be ample of enjoyment but not at the cost of discipline.
Thanks and Regards,