- This event has passed.
Sumeru Trekkers Trek to Sandhan Valley Full descend 21-22 Dec 19
December 20, 2019 @ 11:00 pm - December 22, 2019 @ 8:00 pm UTC+5.51850INR
LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT / TREK
Type : Trekking , Camping & rappling event
Grade : Medium
Range : Igatpuri
Base Village: samrad village
About fort :
Sandhan Valley, situated in the western ghats of Sahyadris, is located on the west side of beautiful Bhandardhara region near Samrad village (3000ft Approx), is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. It is a combination of a canyon and a valley. Located in the Nagar district, near the famous fort Ratangad, Sandhan valley is undoubtedly The Valley of Suspense. Walking through the narrow streak of valley with 300 ft rock walls on both the sides is a lifetime experience. Descending full Sandhan valley is always a memorable outing and the overnight stay under the sparkling sky, is a sweet cherry on the cake!!
The itinerary for the Trek:
Day 0: Friday
We leave by Kasara Local.
Time Table –
10:50 pm: CST
10:57 pm: Byculla
11:05 pm: Dadar
11:13 pm: Kurla
11:18 pm: Ghatkopar
11:34 pm: Thane
11:57 pm: Dombivali
12:07 am: Kalyan
01:18 am: Kasara
It is advised to board the first compartment of the train from driver side so that we can meet in the compartment itself.
Day 1: Saturday
Reach Samrad by Private vehicle
Introductions , safety instuction and start trekking.
Cross the valley
Rappelling in 3 patchs
05:30 pm – Reach to end of the valley at campsite, dinner, campfire, stay
Day 2: Sunday
Early Wake Up call
Start descend towards Dehne
Lunch at Dehne village and proceed to Asangaon by local vehicles
Reach Mumbai by Local train by 08:00 pm (depending upon the railway mega blocks)
*Cost : 1850 INR*
1. Transportation from Kasara to base village & base village to asangoan by Jeep/Traxx
2. Breakfast & Dinner on Day 01 (All Veg)
3. Breakfast & Lunch on Day 02 (All Veg)
4. Rappelling activity & safety equipments
5. Expertise & Guide Charges
1. Any transfer till Kasara and back
2. Lunch on Day 01
3. Anything mentioned than above inclusions
Things To Carry:
Lunch for Saturday.
Identity proof (must)
Sleeping bag or warm material for sleeping
A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Torch with Extra Batteries
Personal Care stuff, Medicine those if u require usually
A good trekking shoes
Sumeru trekkers Rules :
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. ***Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. ***
3. Sumeru Trekkers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags. Morning breakfast for Sunday
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Vijay Vanker : 9773483465 / 8691902227
Tushar Kedar : 9773678366 / 9029587600
Onkar Joshi: 9773412472
Priyanka Shelar : 9156572238
Cancellation Charge :
After Booking – 30% of total cost
30-15 Days – 60% of total cost
15-07 Days – 80% of total cost
07 Days or less – 100% of total cost
1) Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Name: Sumerian Trekkers Private Limited
Type: Current Acc
IFSC code: ICIC0000018
(Once the payment is done, please message your UTR number and your name on above contact numbers).
2) Cash payment – Please free to call on above numbers and we will arrange for collection of cash.