- This event has passed.
Small Steps Adventures Pawna Lake View Cottages
September 7 - September 8
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Saturday, repeating until October 26, 2019
Pawna Lake Resort and Camping
Day 1 –
2:30 PM: Check-In
3:00 PM: Private Waterfall Visit
6:00 PM: Evening Snacks & Tea
9:30 PM: Dinner
11:00 PM: Stay in Triangle House
Day 2 –
9:30 AM: Breakfast
10:00 AM: Swimming & Kayaking in Lake
11:30 AM: Check out
INR 2000 + 5% GST
INR 2000 per person if 5 PAX in one Cottage.
- Stay in Lakeview Cottages
- Private Waterfall Fun visit
- Food – Evening Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast
- Activity – Kayaking, Lake Swimming with Life Jackets
- BBQ (INR 800 per KG)
- Anything extra ordered
Cancellation and Refund applicable on Package cost:
● If cancellation is done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that, no refund will be provided.
Things To Carry:
Things to Carry for Camping in Pawna Lake:
● Carry extra clothes, woollen clothes or jacket, muffler, shoes or warm cap while coming for Pawna Lake Camping
● Torch with extra batteries
● Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
● Please Bring Your Own Beer.
General Guideline for Pawana Lake Camping:
● Note: last 4 Kms is Off-road. Parking space Available.
● Do not carry valuables or items like jewellery, laptops or any other things.
● Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage to your belongings.
● Do not smoke or light any items inside the cottages as it may cause a fire in the tent.
● Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep the cottages neat & tidy.
● Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed on the premises or in the Cottages.
● If any damages are caused to the campsite, Cottages or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
● STRICTLY NO USE OF DRUGS IN ANY KIND OR ANY FORM OR ANY OTHER KIND OF INTOXICANTS.