- This event has passed.
Small Steps Adventures One Day Trek To One Tree Hill, On 27th October 2019
October 27 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+5.5800₹
One Tree Hill Trek
Type: Hill trek
Height: 2625 ft
Base Village: Ambewadi
Region: One Tree Hill Matheran, Karjat
One Tree Hill Trek Details
One Tree Hill Point, where one witness the only one tree from the One Tree Hill Point, Matheran. It is located in Raigad District falling under Karjat Taluka. The base village of One Tree Hill Matheran is Ambewadi which is 15 km away from Karjat. One Tree Hill Trek is mesmerizing as one sights the backwaters of Morbe Dam, Irshalgad, Prabalgad, Kalvantin, and Deep valleys. You can also view the NH4 Mumbai Banglore highway.
Trekking in monsoon is more beautiful as you come across vivid shades of green all around you, with clouds covering the view and blow of wind soothes one’s mind. The last patch One Tree hill Matheran is called as Shivaji Ladder route as you have to climb a small waterfall to reach the top.
One tree hill Matheran Itinerary
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Karjat Railway Station at 8 am, as we’ll head to Ambewadi by Transfer Vehicle, base village of One Tree Hill Point.
We will reach the base village of One Tree Hill Trek, Ambewadi around 9 am. Before we begin our adventure of Trekking, we’ll fill our stomach with the local breakfast.
One Tree Hill Matheran, we are coming!
We will begin our One Tree Hill Trek around 9:30 am. Taking Selfies and helping our fellow trekkers to synch with the speed of the group.
Wow, we are here! – One Tree Hill Point Matheran
Reach the top around 1 pm. We will explore One Tree Hill point and enjoy our Delicious Rural Lunch. We will start descend by 2 pm.
What an Experience, Mumbai!
We will head back to Karjat Station in our transfer vehicle by 4 pm as we share our experience of the One Tree Hill trek with our fellow trekkers.
INR 800 + 5% GST
One Tree Hill Matheran Trek Inclusions:
● Local transportation from Karjat to Karjat
● Expertise charges
● Anything other than inclusions
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the One Tree Hill Trek cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things To Carry:
● At least 2 litres of drinking water
● Photo ID card
● Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths, rain coat
● Any personal medicine
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous “honeybee attack” where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.