Small Steps Adventures One Day Trek To Harihar Fort, On 27th October 2019
October 27 @ 1:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+5.51100₹
Harihar fort Trek Info
Type: Hill fort
Height: 3676 ft
Grade: Easy – Medium
Base Village of Harihar Fort: Nirgudpada
Harihar Fort Region: Trimbakeshwar, Nashik
Harihargad or Harihar fort is in fort rich district, Nashik which comes under Trimbakeshwar Taluka. Harihar Fort Trek is beautiful as you cross patches of farm fields and climb to a hill to reach the base of the steps. Harihar fort Trek steps are amazingly carved in stone with proper grips for your hands to lift you up. The climb is steep which makes it adventurous and thrilling. From the top of Harihar Fort you can view the Mountains near Trimbakeshwar and beautiful view of Vaitarna.
Harihar Fort is in triangular shape which has 2 temples, 6 water cisterns and 2 lakes. This Harihar Fort was of great historical importance due to connectivity between Maharashtra & Gujarat. Hence, Harihar Fort was used as a Watch Tower to keep an eye on the trade route between the two states.
Weekend Trip of Harihar Trek will be more entertaining and refreshing to start a new week.
Harihar Fort Trek Itinerary
We will leave Harihar Trek on Saturday night by 10.50 pm CST – KASARA local which reaches Kasara at 1.18 am on Sunday. Don’t forget to buy return tickets of local train.
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Kasara railway station by 1:30 am (Sunday) as we’ll head to Nirgudpada by transfer vehicle, base village of Harihar Fort.
Time to Rest before the Harihar Trek
Reach base village around 3:30 am (Sunday). Time to rest for a while as we will start our Harihar trek in light of early sunrise.
Wake up by 5 am (Sunday) and fill our stomach with the local breakfast and hot tea as we will start our trekking adventure.
Harihar Fort, we are Coming!
We will begin our Harihar Fort Trek by 5:30 am, exploring the farm fields and cherishing the morning sunrays.
Wow, we are here!
Reach Harihar Fort top by 8:30 am. We will explore the Harihar fort and start descend by 9 am.
Lovely Rural Lunch
We will reach base village by 11 am. Enjoy the delicious lunch made by the villagers as we rejuvenate our body and mind.
What an Experience, Mumbai!
We will head back to Kasara after lunch in our transfer vehicle by 12:15 pm as we share our experience of Harihar trek with our fellow trekkers.
INR 1100 + 5% GST
Harihar Trek Inclusions:
● Breakfast & tea
● Kasara to Kasara transportation
● Expertise charges for Harihar Fort Trek
● First aid kit
● Any other personal expenses other than above mentioned & GST
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things To Carry:
● Minimum 2 litres of drinking water
● Photo ID card
● Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
● Raincoat (In monsoon)
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of clothes (If required)
● Any personal medicine
Harihar Trek Tour Rules:
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous “honeybee attack” where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.