Small Steps Adventures Kalavantin Durg Trek & Prabalmachi Camping, On 19th October 2019
October 19 @ 7:00 pm UTC+5.51200₹
Kalavantin Durg Trek & Prabalmachi Camping
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 2320 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Base Village: Thakurwadi
Kalavantin Durg Trek & Prabalmachi Camping trip is located near Panvel Taluka of Raigad District. It is 65 kms and 110 kms away from Mumbai & Pune respectively. Trek to Kalavantin is moreover of a Jungle Trail of around 2 hours where you reach Prabal Machi village. This Prabalmachi Camping is the base of Kalavantin and Prabalgad where you can camp and stay overnight.
From Prabalmachi, Kalavantin Durg trek is of a Steep Jungle trail and later Stone Carved Steps to reach top. One must be careful while climbing those steps as there are no railings to support. Once you reach the top, you will get 360-degree view. You can view Matheran range, Vikatgad, Irshalgad, Prabalgad, Chanderi, Nakhind, Karnala and other nearby forts. If the weather is clear you can also test your eye to identify the places of Navi Mumbai.
Day 1: Kalavantin Durg Trek
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Panvel Railway Station at 6:30 pm. We will travel in a transfer vehicle to Thakurwadi base village of Kalavantin Durg Trek.
We will reach the Thakurwadi around 7:30 pm. After a fun Introduction Round we will start the trek to Prabalmachi where we will set up our camp for the night.
We will reach Prabalmachi around 9 pm. Freshen up and Relax for a while. Feast on the delicacies of Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian dishes freshly cooked by the villagers.
Prabalmachi Camping Session and Fun Games
Post Dinner, we will start our camping session with various fun games such as Antakshari, Mis-match and Traffic jam. Don’t forget to gaze at the starry sky before dozing off.
Day 2 Kalavanting Durg Trek
Good Morning Folks
Wake up around 5:30 am. Freshen up and start Kalavantin Durg Trek around 6 am to enjoy the morning view.
Yay, we are here
Reach Kalavantin Durg top around 7:15 am. Enjoy the 360-degree view from the top and test your eye to recognize the nearby forts namely Prabalgad, Karnala, Matheran Range, Peb Fort and many more. We will start the descend around 8:15 am.
We will reach Prabalmachi camping site back around 9:15 am. Relax and freshen up. Fill your stomach with hot delicious breakfast and Masala Tea. We will start the descend to Thakurwadi around 10 am.
What an Amazing Experience
We will reach base village around 11 am where we will travel in our transfer vehicle to reach Panvel Railway Station. Don’t forget to share your Kalavanting Durg Trek & Prabalamchi camping experience and feedback before bidding adieu.
INR 1200 + 5% GST
● Dinner (Veg / Non-Veg)
● Toilet facility
● Camping in tent / dormitory
● Breakfast & Tea
● Travelling from Panvel to Panvel
● First aid kit
● Expertise charges
● Any other personal expenses other than Inclusions & GST
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things To Carry:
● At least 2 litres of drinking water
● Torch with extra batteries
● Photo ID card
● Good trekking or sport shoes
● Some ready to eat food (Plum Cakes, Biscuits)
● Electral/ Tang powder/ Glucose-D/ Salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of clothes. (if required)
● Bedsheet/ Chaddar/ Blanket
● Any personal medicine
● In Mountains & Jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous “honeybee attack” where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader’s Decision will be Final and Binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to Change/ Deviate/ Cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic Confirmation for booking is Mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry Handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.