SHIKHAR VEDH :: Indore – Ujjain Excursion Tour on 28-29 March 2020
March 27 @ 7:00 pm - March 30 @ 7:00 pm UTC+5.5₹6500
We @ Shikhar vedh has arranged an Excursion Tour to Indore & Ujjain on 28-29 March 2020
|About the places –
Indore :: Indore with having food & fun at sarafa market – night time
|1) Lalbagh Palace – One of the royal palaces of the Holkar dynasty
2) RAJWADA – Rajwada Palace is an iconic structure of Indore, which was built by Holkar Dynasty around two centuries ago. Popularly known as Holkar Palace, this seven storeyed structure reflects Indo-Saracenic architectural style.
3) Indore Central Museum
4) BADA Ganpati – Bada Ganpati was built during the reign of Queen Ahilya Bai Holkar in 1875. This temple is located The statue of Lord Ganesha housed in this temple is 25 ft in height, which makes it one of the largest statues of Lord Ganesha in the world.
5) Digambar Jain Kaanch Mandir –
6) Maa Vaishnodevi Mandir
7) CHHatri (Cenotope ) – Chhatri Bagh is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Indore, which is known for its permanent canopies. These canopies are built in the memory of the royal members of the Holkar Dynasty. Each chhatri is built on the burial site of the Holkar king or queen.
Ujjain is one of the greatest cities of ancient India, links with its glorious past have endured into the present day, making it a city still renowned for its traditions of spirituality, learning and culture. Situated on the banks of the river Shipra. Ujjain is one of the venues of the Kumbh Mela held every twelve years.
Ujjain darshan – Half Day tour
· Mahakal Jyotirlinga , Ram ghat
. Mangalnath, Harsiddhi, Siddha vat, Kal Bhairav, Bhartari Cave,
. Chintaman Ganpati, Sandipani Ashram and observatory etc
Rendezvous: Mumbai Central Terminus (BCT) @ 18:45 Hrs on 27 March 2020
The itinerary for the event is given below:
Day 0: Friday 27 March 2020:
Depart Mumbai by 12961 Avantika Express
19:00 Hrs @ Mumbai Central
19:30 Hrs @ Borivali
Day 1: Saturday 28 March 2020:
Breakfast In train
Arrive at Indore @ 09:15 hrs
Check in Hotel, Freshen up
Sightseeing: Rajwada, Palace, Museum & tourist places as mentioned earlier
Return back to the Hotel late in the evening & gorge on delicious Chat & Sweets that Indore is famous for @ sarafa Market.
Day 2: Sunday 29 March 2020:
Wake by early by 06.00 hrs & finish with Morning ablutions & Breakfast.
Move to Ujjain by private transport
09:30 Hrs : @ Mahakaleshwar Jyotirling, Ujjain
Sightseeing: Half day tour to Ujjain as mentioned earlier
Return journey to Mumbai by Avantika Express @17:30 Hrs
06:15 Hrs :: Reach Mumbai Central
The cost for two days Ujjain – Indore tour would be Rs. 6500/- per person
& would include:
Note: One has to pay Rs 3500/- per head (non-refundable) in advance to register for this event.
Name: Jagadish Govind Patil
A/C No: 026801521464
A/C Type: Savings
Bank & Branch: ICICI BANK, Vartaknagar – Thane Branch
RTGS / IFSC Code: ICIC0000268
Googlepay : 9702121373
Last date to confirm with advance payment is Thursday 27 February 2020 OR till the train tickets are availablel
> A haversack to put in all the stuffs
> At least 2 Liters of water
To register for this event, contact us –
Jagdish Patil: 9702121373 / 9869369836
Also join us @