- This event has passed.
Sandhan Valley Trek & Camping | Morya Trekker’s
December 20, 2019 @ 8:00 pm - December 22, 2019 @ 6:00 pm UTC+5.5₹ 1600
We Morya Trekkers, Happy to Invite you all for Trek to Sandhan Valley – Valley of shadows (Asia’s second largest valley) on 21st, 22nd December 2019.
Trek to Asia’s 2nd Largest Valley awaits you !! Get the adrenaline into your veins !!
Feel the Thrill of descending down the deep rock cutvalley, the spine chilling cold as you cross the water bodies to reach a rappelling point where you are all set and equipped to rappel down a 100 ft rock patch !! Give your muscles a nice relaxing water therapy session as you relax yourself in a water pond before you reach your campsite. What else do you need after a long & thrilling day …..a campsite under the zillion stars and steaming hot locally cooked dinner…. A campfire to share your stories and experiences !!
⛰About Sandhan Valley: ⛰
Sandhan Valley is a water-carved valley about 200 ft deep and about 1.5Km long. Located at the west side of stunning Bhandardara region, near Samrad village this valley is surrounded by the mighty peaks of Alang, Madan & Kulang (Known as AMK – a toughest trek in Sahyadri) Ratangad, Ajoba & Kalsubai (5400 ft. highest peak in Maharashtra) and other mountain ranges. The sun rays play peak at boo in the valley, at many places the sunrays cannot reach hence the Valley is renowned as “The Valley of Shadow’s” Sandhan valley is accessible throughout the year except for monsoon. The trek begins with a small descend to which lead you to the water pools which you have cross to further continue the trek. The water level varies from knee length to chest deep water !! As you reach your campsite you witness a magnificent view of high cliffs & deep valley you have crossed.
😍Major Attractions :😍
1. 100 ft rappelling.
3. Tent stay
▪Friday : 20th December 2019
Board the Kasara Train leaving Mumbai CST @ 21:32 Hrs, and reaches following station at given time below:
Byculla 21:40 |Dadar 21:50 | Kurla 22:00 |Ghatkopar 22:06 | Mulund 22:22 |Thane 22:27 |Dombivili 22:50| Kalyan 23:01| Kasara 00:11
▪Saturday : 21st December 2019
• 04:30 am Freshen up & have Breakfast.
• 05:30 am Tighten your shoe laces !! We start our thrilling journey.
• 2 water bodies & rappelling patches ahead.
• Lunch will be in the valley.
• Reach the end of the valley by 16:00 pm (subjective)
• Relax for a while & proceed to campsite.
• Freshen up and have dinner
• Enjoy the campfire with some soft music, share your experience for the day
• Retire For the day
▪Sunday : 22nd December 2019
• 06:00 am Wake up call.
• 06:30 am Tea & Breakfast.
• 07:00 am Start the trail to the base village dehane.
• 10:00 am Reach the base village dehane & Proceed to Asangaon by Private Transport.
Trek Cost : 1600/-
1. Transportation from kasara to samrad & dehane to Asangaon.
4. Tent for stay.
5. Rappelling charges
6. Expertise and Guide Charges.
Anything other than mentioned Above.
Things to Carry :🎒
• Identity Proof. (Compulsory)
• Bottle of Water (at least 2 litres). (Compulsory).
• Lunch for Saturday. (Compulsory)
• Ready to eat food like plum cakes, dry fruits etc.
• Cap, Camera.
• Good Trekking shoes. (Compulsory)
•Put essentials like money, spare clothes in a Polythene bag inside the bag.
• Personal care stuff, ORS, medicines which you require usually.
Please keep all your stuff in A Good quality Plastic bag and then put it in the Trek bag.
• Basic Washroom facility available at the village, it is trekking activity and not a leisure trip so one needs to prepare themselves accordingly.
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
• A Planned Activity or Programs may be Cancelled or Revised depending on the weather or any other unavoidable circumstances.
• Payment should be made Before Trek.
• If cancellations are made 3 days prior the Start date of Trip, 100% of the Tour cost will be charged as Cancellation fees.
1. Keep the Nature Clean.
2. Respect the Heritage.
3. Kindly follow all the instructions.
4. BE A GROUP.
Last Date of confirmation 10th December 2019.
📞For Registration and any further inquiry, Kindly contact on below given numbers :📞
1. Akshay Pathari – 7276710246.
2. Sonia Bangera – 8451862539.
3. Dipak Radhe – 7710838664.