- This event has passed.
Sahyadri Mavale-Monsoon Trek to Ratangad
July 6 @ 8:30 pm - July 7 @ 10:30 pm UTC+5.5Rs.1100
Monsoon Trek to Ratangad:
⛈ Monsoon is Here!! ⛈
Don’t wait for adventure Folks, Gear Up for Adventurous Journey with Sahyadri Mavale.
And Be ready to get along in this mighty Sahyadri…🧗🏻♀🧗🏽♂
Type: Hill Forts
Height: 4255 ft
Duration: 1 Night 1 day
Base village: Ratanwadi
-Ratangad fort vests in the beautiful landscape with dense forests on one side and the vast spread Bhandardhara lake to the other.
-It falls in the Ghanachakkar hill range and is the origin point of Pravara river.
Ratanwadi is the base village of the fort.
-There is a beautiful Amruteshwar Shiva temple in the village built in the 9th century in Hemadpanti architectural style.
-The carvings on black stone of the temple structure bring out the ancient art depicting stories from religious Hindu books like Samudramanthan, idol of Yakshakinnar etc.
-Adjacent the temple there is a beautifully built water tank named as Vishnutirth. There are many corners in it to place idols.
Reporting Point: Dadar Station
Time: 6th July 2019 8:30 PM sharp
Event Itinerary is as below:
– Board the DADAR-KASARA (SLOW) train from Dadar by 09:05 PM & reach Kasara by 11:05 PM.
– Start the journey towards Ratangad by private vehicle and reach base By 2:30 AM.
– Short Introduction round and Instructions.
– Start Trek & reach top approx. 05:00 AM & rest till morning.
– Wake Up Call 06:30 AM and have breakfast.
– Explore the Ratangad & surrounding areas.
– Start descending and reach base by 01:00 PM and have Delicious Lunch.
– Start return journey at 3:00 PM towards Kasara by private transport & then catch the available train to Mumbai.
– Reach Mumbai by 10:30 PM (Approx.) with Happy memories.
Trek Cost: 1100/- Per Person
Traveling Charges (Kasara to Kasara)
Breakfast & Tea, Lunch, Refreshments,
First Aid Kit and All Safety Measures.++
Expertise and Guide Charges.
(Which is Use for “Fort Conservation”)
Participant will be required to deposit an advance amount of INR 500 (Non-Refundable) in the following bank account:
• Name: Mahesh Balkrishna Tambe
• Bank: ICICI BANK
• Saving Account No: 056401510179
• IFSC Code: ICIC0000564
• Google Pay: 9619437114
Group Size: 20
For more details & registration contact:
Ganesh Pujari -9619339743
Message/WhatsApp if the call is not answered we will call you back once we are free.
Note: Confirmation will be done through a phone call only.
Things To Be Carried:
1. Good Footwear (Mandatory).
2. Water (2 ltr Minimum Compulsory).
3. Identity Proof. (Mandatory).
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Compulsory).
5. Snacks to Eat and Energy Powder.
6. Slippers or floaters (just to relax your feet before & after the trek).
7. Personal small medical kit. (Optional).
8. Extra Pair of Clothes.
9. Insect repellent cream, sun protection cream (Optional).
10. Its Monsoon time so please bring your windcheater and pack your stuff accordingly.
11. Bedding (Optional)
12. Other things as per your choice.
13. A haversack to put all these things.
Important Points to Keep in Mind:
1. The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
2. Trekking, Rock Climbing, Rappelling or any adventure activity is potentially risky
3. Trek may be canceled or postponed depending on the weather or any other unavoidable circumstances.
4. Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed.
5. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
6. We carry safety Equipment at any point in time, Safety is our First Priority.
7. Not to carry any gold ornaments. If anything lost, you are only solely responsible
Follow us on