RamblersIndia Ratangad fort trek on 29th September 2019
September 29 @ 1:00 am - 8:30 pm UTC+5.51050 ₹
Trek to Ratangad fort, 2000 years oldest fort well known for its needle eye point can be seen from further distance. It’s very near to Sandhan valley and the famous peaks like kalsubai, AMK, Baan Pinacle, Ajoba and bhandardara backwaters etc can be seen from here.
Difficulty: Moderate, Highest Elevation: 1295m, distance: 12 k.m. approx.
Attractions of this event:
• paradise picturesque place surrounded by green pastures landscapes, mountains & mist covered roads.
• Delicious food prepared on firewood.
• Ratangad fort trail.
• Reporting time at Kasara 01:15 AM (Take 10:50 P.M. CSMT – Kasara local train on Saturday Night.)
• Travel by hired jeep from Kasara to samrad with snacks break at dhaba on Kasara highway – 3 hours.
• Reach samrad village. – 5:30 a.m tentatively
• Fresh up & Breakfast at base village- 30 minutes.
• Introduction & event briefing – 15 minutes
• Ascent trek to Ratangad from the base village (3 hours approx)
• Explore Ratangad fort (1 hour)
• Descend back to the base village (3 hours approx.)
• Lunch at base village – 1 hour
• Return journey by hired jeep from Samrad to Kasara railway station – 3 hours.
INR 1050 per head, Inclusive of hired jeep journey from Kasara – Samrad – Kasara, Breakfast & Veg Lunch.
Excluded: Snacks expenses on the highway.
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following online payment http://go.eventshigh.com/jewelfort
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes/ Sports Sandals/outdoor boots/ sports shoes with good grip.
• Comfortable quick dry clothes (avoid jeans).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Raincoat/ poncho (mandatory).
• Ready to eat food like Fruits, dry fruits, tepla, etc.
• A portable waterproof pouch to protect mobile, wallet and camera.
• toiletry kit.
• Spare set of clothes, socks.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is any unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that’s not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven’t mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is available at base village.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No group discount is applicable.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 50% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.