- This event has passed.
RamblersIndia Mahuli fort Monsoon trek on 7th September 2019
September 7 @ 8:00 am - 6:30 pm UTC+5.5₹600
Standing tall at 2815ft, Mahuli Fort calls in the trekker in you. Located in Thane District the fort withstands the outstanding Maratha history and is a testimony to several wars fought for its capture.
The trek begins from the base village Mahuli, A mesmerising trail that encompasses river streams and dense jungle which makes it all the more interesting. The presence of few pinnacles makes it unique compared to its vicinity.
Mahuli Fort awaits for trekkers like you!!
• Reporting at Asangaon Railway Station – 08.15 a.m ( Take 06:02 am CSMT to Asangaon slow train)
• Travel by hire vehicle to Mahuli Village – 30 minutes.
• Event Briefing & Introduction – 15 minutes
• Ascend Trek to Mahuli fort – 3 hours approx.
• Explore the top of the fort & captures the moments – 1 hour
• Descend trek to the base village – 2 hours approx.
• Lunch Break at the base village – 1 hour.
• Return journey from Mahuli to Asangaon Railway station by Hired Vehicle – 30 minutes.
INR 600 per head; Inclusive of transport from Asangaon – Mahuli – Asangaon, breakfast, Mahuli entry fee & Veg Lunch.
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following online payment link: http://go.eventshigh.com/mmt or Google pay to 9137425730 or NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory participation disclaimer form.
Step -3: We will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• Quickdry full sleeve clothes. (Avoid Jeans or thick pants!!!)
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes with good grip.
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Food items like Fruits, dry fruits, tepla, energy bars, etc.
• Raincoat/ poncho.
• Cap/ Hat/mosquito repellent.
• Spare set of clothes, extra pair of socks (pack them in waterproof polythene material).
• Personal medicines if any.
• Identity Proof.
Terms & conditions:
• After payment confirmation, participant has to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is any unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay their own bills for the excluded expenses.
• Any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic, We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is inadequate.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No group discount is applicable.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 50% is paid. We don’t carry forward the fee to next event.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.