- This event has passed.
RamblersIndia Kolad River rafting on 2nd October 2019
October 2 @ 5:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+5.5₹2250
When was the last time you conquered your fears?
When was the last time you had your heart pounding?
When was the last time you felt adrenaline rush through your bloodstreams?
Your safety is our utmost priority. So we at Ramblers India, take painstaking efforts to see that all our activities are carried by highly trained professionals where many safety precautions will be taken care of.
So pack your bags and get ready to experience a feeling like never before!!
Grade: EASY, Type: Thrill.
• Start from Dadar by hired vehicle to Kolad – 05:00 am ( pickup points: sion, chembur, vashi, panvel)
• Reach Rawalje Rafting starting point – 8:30 am
• Rafting brief & Kundalika water rafting – 3 hours approx.
• Lunch break -2 hours.
• Return journey to Mumbai from Kolad.
INR 2250 per head, Inclusive of transport from Mumbai by Non AC Bus, breakfast, river rafting & veg/non-veg lunch.
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following online payment link: http://go.eventshigh.com/rirafting
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• comfortable clothes like T-shirt and shorts. (Avoid Jeans)
• Floaters / Sandals
What to bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Extra set of clothes, towel.
• toiletry kit.
• Waterproof sealed tiny pouch to carry petty cash for snacks after rafting event.
• If you wear spectacles, carry a strap for the same.
• Don’t wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player 🙂
Minimum age: 14 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate and paddle throughout the rafting duration.
Minimum weight: There is no minimum weight limit for rafting, however, you must be reasonably fit and must be able to paddle during the 2-hour rafting experience.
Maximum weight: 120 kg.
• Even Non-swimmers can participant in river rafting and other water activities. You will be given a life jacket to wear which will keep you afloat.
• Rafting and water sports is conducted by highly trained professionals who take care of participants with the highest priority.
• All the safety equipment will be provided for the respective water course activities.
• The river rafting distance would be approx 12 km which starts near Rawalje Dam.participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that’s not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven’t mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic, We commit to keep our events pollute free.
• Washroom facility is available at lunch break halt.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No group discount is applicable.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 60% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.