- This event has passed.
RamblersIndia Andharban trek on 7- 8th September 2019
September 7 @ 11:30 pm - September 8 @ 10:00 pm UTC+5.5₹1200
Andharban is one of the most famous trails in Pune – Konkan region. The trail is a descend trek that starts from Pimpri which ends at Bhira dam.
After crossing three river streams, the trail passes through different terrains by giving us an experience of flora into the wilderness with some breathtaking sights for nature lovers.
Lets mark our foot prints and come back with the mesmerizing memories of Andharban.
Difficulty Level: Moderate, Trek Distance: 15 k.m approx
• Start from Dadar at 11:30 p.m. by a private bus with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi, Panvel.
• Fresh up & Breakfast at Pimpri village – 1 hour
• Event briefing & introduction – 15 minutes
•Descend trek from base village explore the wilderness of Andharban – 08 hours
• halfway break – 30 minutes.
• Resume the trek & end it near Bhira dam.
• Hike to the hotel at Patnus village.
• Lunch break – 1hour.
• Return journey by the bus from Patnus to Mumbai – 5 hours.
₹1200 per head, Inclusive of transport from Mumbai by hired bus, Forest dept. admission fee, breakfast and veg lunch.
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following online payment link: http://go.eventshigh.com/andharbantrek
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots with good grip.
• Comfortable quick dry clothes (avoid jeans).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Raincoat/ poncho (mandatory).
• Ready to eat food like Fruits, dry fruits, tepla, etc.
• A portable waterproof pouch to protect mobile, wallet and camera.
• toiletry kit.
• Spare set of clothes, socks.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is any unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that’s not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven’t mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is available at pimpri & patnus villages.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No group discount is applicable.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 50% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
Please subscribe us at Facebook & Instagram
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblersindia WhatsAPP:* https://wa.me/919137425730