- This event has passed.
The Trek Traveller Arrange Rajmachi & kondhane caves
August 17 - August 181200Rs
Guys.. R u ready for Monsoon trekking?
Let’s have fun..!
The Trek Traveller arranged,
😊 *Rajmachi Monsoon Trek & Kondhane caves* 🏰
*Date:-* 17-18 August 2019
*Grade:-* Easy to moderate
⛰ *For Photos:-* https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=491076911637516&id=277581639653712&sfnsn=scwspmo
_Saturday day 1_ :
⛰ *For Mumbai:-* Sinhagad exp.
⛰ *For Pune:-*
➡03:45 pm: Reporting at Pune railway station.🚋
➡05:45 pm: Reach Lonavla station and travel to Fanasrai by jeep.🚘
➡06:45 pm: Start trail to Rajmach.(5km)🚶
➡10:00 pm: Reach base village and have dinner. 🍱(Home stay for night)
_Sunday day 2_
➡5:00 am: Wake up! Move towards shrivardhan fort🏰
➡06:00 am: Explore Shrivardhan Fort.
➡07:30 am: Have breakfast.🍔
➡08:30 am: Start trek to kondhane caves.(will enjoy waterfalls enrout)
➡12:30 pm: Reach and explore kondhane caves.
➡01:30 pm: Have lunch
➡02:15Pm: Travel to karjat station by tum-tum
➡03:00 Pm: Reach Karjat station and travel to Pune/Mumbai
➡6:00Pm: Pune station(1hr +/-)
⛰ *Things to cary :*
-Extra pair of clothes👕
-2.5 ltr water
⛰ *What’s included:*
✔Local train travel 🚂
✔Jeep travel from Lonavala Station to jambhali naka.
✔6-Seater travel from Kondhane base village to karjat station.
✔Train travel from Karjat to Pune
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
⛰ *Payment mode:-* Google pay or Tez (Kshitij Upasani 9870871465)
➡Your registration will be confirmed only after the acceptance of the trek fees. Fees is non refundable.
Before you get register yourself for treks with The trek traveller
Please read following *Terms and conditions:-*
1. Responsible for belongings:
• I am willfully coming to the trek organised by ” The Trek Traveller “and its organisers shall not be responsible for any mishap, injury during entire trek. Also, they are not responsible for loss of my personal belongings.
• We are not responsible for any kind of Loss or Damage done to an individual or their belongings.
2. Prohibition of hazardous things :
• I promise not to smoke, chew tobacco, drink alcohol during entire trek.
3. Cancellation of trek :
• Organisers retain the authority to change, cancel the plan at any point of time and even without any prior notice.
• Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Climate/Weather is not in hands of anyone of us.
In case of natural calamity, if organizers decide to change or cancel the plan, I am ok with it.
4. Prohibition of other activities :
• Any adventure activities or sports is prone to risk and injuries.
5. About any medical aid :
• Only basic first aid can be provided by The Trek Traveller.
For fatal injuries if any, we can at max hospitalised the individual to the nearest hospital.
Its cost however, has to be borne by the individual.
_For more event like our page_
😊 *KINDLY SHARE WITH UR FRIENDS* 😊