- This event has passed.
Rajgad to Torna Range Trek
September 21 @ 8:00 am - September 22 @ 5:00 pm UTC+5.5
One event on December 28, 2019 at 8:00 am
Rajgad to Torna Range Trek
Grade – Medium
Endurance level – Medium
Note – Max 12 experienced/physically fit trekkers.
The name describes the place itself. The king of all the forts..literally meaning Royal Fort It is to the south-west 40 Kms from Pune.
It boasts the highest number of days stayed by Chhatrapati Shivaji on any fort.
He spent almost 25/30 yrs here. Rajgad is famous for its construction.
The fort can be divided into four different parts based on geographical terrain and fortification.
These are the three sub-plateaux (Machee) namely Padmavati Machee, Suvela Machee and Sanjevani Machee, and at the centre is the Ballekilla.
Torna Fort also known as Prachandagad (huge fort) is located in Pune district It is historically significant because it is the first fort captured by Shivaji Maharaj in 1643, at the age of 16 forming the nucleus of the Maratha empire.
Torna has an elevation of 1,403 metres (4,603 ft) above sea level, making it the highest hill-fort in the Pune district., due to its massive size. , he launched his first military attack by capturing Torna fort, paving the way for the great empire.
Many battles have been fought on this fort. The fort is truly grand and stretches for couple of kilometers.
Overview / Itinerary:
Meeting Point : Swargate by 01.00am On Friday Midnight i.e. Saturday early morning
Day 0 : Friday
Mumbai people can travel by below mentioned trains to Pune station.
Mahalaxmi / Dadar-Chennai Egmore / Gadag / Bidar / Dadar – Puducherry Express.
or you can travel by ST / Private Bus directly to swargete from Mumbai
Day 1 : Saturday
01.30am – Start Journey to Gunjavane
03.00am – Start Rajgad trek.
05.30am – Reach top and rest till Sunrise
07.00am – Breakfast and T
Explore Suvela Machi and Ballekilla.
Rest for 1hr.
05.00pm – Start for Sanjivani Machi for Sunset
07.30pm – Reach Pal Khind and reite for the day after dinner
Day 2 : Sunday
05.00am – Wakeup call
06.00am – Start trek to Torna after Breakfast
10.00pm – Reach torna, Explore
02.00pm – Descend to velha for Lunch.
04.00pm – Reach Pune station.
Cost – 1600/- PP
Pune to Pune transport.
Expertise and Guide Charges.
Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – [email protected]
Google Pay / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
Pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to our PayTM wallet / bank
Please send payment details to [email protected] / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 3 lit water (Must)
– Proper rain-gears like Umbrella / Raincoat / Windcheater (Must)
– Packs things properly to protect from rain (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Sunscreen, Mosquito repellent,Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– For overnight or two day trek please carry bedding. (For 1 day trek bedding is not needed)
– Proper Bedding like Sleeping Bag and Mat / 2 Shawls / 2 bed-sheets (Must)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Identity Card
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite for protection.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deodorant / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– No refund of advance amount.
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.