Prabalmachi Camping 2019
January 25, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - January 26, 2020 @ 10:30 am UTC+5.5
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until January 25, 2020
Prabalmachi Camping 2019
Prabalmachi Located near Shedung Phata is the base village for two famous treks Kalavantin Durg and Prabalgad. Prabalmachi Village offers basic camping comforts for the enthusiast with great views. You can see Karnala Fort, Panvel City , Matheran , Irshalgad , Morbe Dam from Prabalmachi and by climbing nearby forts. It is a very popular trekking destination near Navi Mumbai. Lush green forest and excellent trekking opportunity are available around Prabalmachi. Locals take utmost care of campers by providing homestay or tents with home cooked food. Pre-monsoon you can see fireflies glowing around the village like dance of fireflies.
Prabalmachi Camping is high on the list for trekkers places to visit near Mumbai, A relaxing weekend getaway from Mumbai. It is regularly featured by all magazines and websites as excellent travel destination places near Mumbai. Prabalmachi Camping has grown into a popular tourist place near Mumbai in summer.
About Prabalmachi Camping:
Trek Difficulty – Easy to Medium
Duration – One Night & One Day
Type – Camping in tent
Region – Panvel
Camping, Campfire, Trekking, Tent Stay.
In case of rains tents will be exposed to elements.
Tents can get wet due to moisture in air / heavy rains
Camping under rains only for adventurous people
Overview or Itinerary :
Meeting Point : Panvel Railway Station at 05.00pm
Pune People Please travel with 11.10pm Train number 11026 Pune – Bhusaval Express and reach Panvel bit early by 2.30pm and wait for Mumbai people to join.
Mumbai people Train Timings
Panvel Slow Local
03:16 pm CST
03:34 pm Vadala Road
03:45 pm Kurla
04:05 pm Vashi
04:14 pm Nerul
04:25 pm Kharghar
04:36 pm Panvel
Thane Slow Local
04:00 pm Thane
04:17 pm Koparkhairne
04:29 pm Nerul
04:41 pm Kharghar
04:52 pm Panvel
Day 1 – Saturday
05:00 pm – Assemble outside of Panvel Railway Station.
05:15 pm – Move towards base village “Thakurwadi” by private vehicle
06:15 pm – Reach “Thakurwadi” and start our trek – time required for prabalmachi camping trek 2.5 & 3 hours
09:00 pm – After complete 2:30 hours trek we will stay overnight in Prabalmachi village. Have a dinner and enjoy the night.
12:00 am – Rest for the day.
Day 2 – Sunday
8:00 am – Wakeup call, refreshments, breakfast, Photography, Take rest for some time
10:00 am – Start descends to Thakurwadi trek
11:30 pm – Start the journey to Panvel
12:30 pm – Reach Panvel railway station.
Cost – 1300/- PP
Transportation from Panvel to Base village to Panvel by private vehicle.
One Dinner – (Veg / Non-Veg) (Saturday)
One Breakfast (Sunday)
Tent Sharing Basis – Blanket, Mat
Basic First Aid
Guide & Expertise charges
All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
Any kind of personal expenses.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
Google Pay 9370080086
Please send payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry:
Torch with new cells
Blanket(Just in case you are not comfortable with provided one, or if you feel really cold)
Sweater, jacket, gloves in Winter.
Bottle of water (At least 2 Ltrs.)
Some ready to eat food – Cakes, Biscuits, Chips, etc.
Medicine those if you require usually.
Camera of course if you have, because who doesn’t love to take home photo memories.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– No refund of advance amount.
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.