- This event has passed.
Pearl Trek and Tours : Monsoon Trek to Naneghat on 7 September 2019.
September 7 @ 7:00 am - 6:30 pm UTC+5.51000₹
One Day Monsoon Trek to Naneghat 7 September 2019.
Little Brief :
Height: 2750 feet
Base Village: Vaishakhare
Difficulty Level: Easy
Endurance Level: Medium
Region : Malshej
Cost : 1000/- per head
The first thing we can see after reaching Naneghat is the spacious cave of Naneghat. The ancient carvings, which are seen on the walls of the cave, remind us of the Satvaahan period. Here we find inscriptions in Brahmi script all over the cave. These indicate the magnificent era of the Satvaahans and their generosity. These inscriptions are gradually being destroyed, and only a part of it is remaining. The inscriptions are very precious, and are undergoing destruction due to the negligence of Archeology.
The widely spread plateau of Naneghat is an astonishment. To the left the steps besides the cave lead us to the plateau and going to the right lead us to Nana’s thumb. After climbing all the way to the bottom of the thumb, when we climb the stairs, we do not expect a big plateau. Thus this route leads directly to a higher altitude quickly, unlike Malshej Ghat, which goes all around the mountains. At the entrance to the Ghat is a big stone-made vessel like thing, in which coins as toll were put.
Itinenary of the Trek.
Meeting Point : KALYAN ST : 07:00 am
07:15 am : Proceed to base village (Vaishakhare) by public transport or Jeep.
09:00 am : Reach Base Village & Have Breakfast.
09:30 am : Introduction Round & Start Trek.
12:30 pm : Reach On Top & Rest, Have Lunch & Explore the Places.
02:00 pm : Start descending Naneghat.
04:30 pm : Reach Base Villages & Have Tea.
05:00 pm : Proceed to Kalyan Station.
07:00 pm : Reach Kalyan Station & Disperse.
The estimated about Expenditure is about Rs 1000 /- Per Head
This will include Kalyan Stn to Kalyan Stn fare for Public Transport, Morning Breakfast-Tea, Lunch, Expertise Charges.
One needs to deposit Full payment into the following bank account to confirm his/her registration.
Registration is on first come first serve basis.
Your confirmation is considered only after receiving the registration amount.
For Booking please transfer RS 1000 into following account :
Deposit full Amount in following A/C……
Name – Michael Dsouza
A/C – Saving Account no : 919010007607033
IFSC Code – UTIB0000019
Vasai, Mumbai (MH), Thane 401202
Once Payment is done kindly sms Transaction Number with your name & phone no.
You seat will be confirmed only after receiving the advance.
List of Items to carry
- Return train ticket ticket to Kalyan
- Snugly fitting canvas shoes / Sports shoes
- Rucksack / Shoulder bag which can hold following items
- Water Bottle (3lts minimum) compulsory, Sun Cap, Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirt.
- Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family doctor).
- Torch with spare set of batteries, Light weight towel. plate, tumbler, tea mug/ cup, spoon.
Rules and Regulations:
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/skirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
- Please avoid wearing gold and other jewellery (at own risk). Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags on treks.
- We do take utmost care of every member of the group during the event,but still each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
Kindly carry 1 Identity proof at least for the trek.
Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet. Double pack your valuables in plastic bags
Cancellation and Refund:
1.If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
- After that no refund will be provided.
For Registrations Mail us at : [email protected]
or call on :
MICHAEL D’SOUZA : 9833435293 / 9637847273