- This event has passed.
P.E.A.K. Troops Valley Of Flowers Trek, Uttrakhand 5N/6D
September 14 @ 6:00 am - 7:30 pm UTC+5.5INR9500
Valley of Flowers Trek (Uttrakhand )
Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Height: 15,200 Ft.
Cost: INR 9,500/-
Cont. +91 9029148241
August 2019: 18th, 24th,25th & 31st
September 2019:01st, 07th, 08th & 14th
Valley of Flowers National Park is an Indian national park, located at a height in West Himalaya. It is renowned for its meadows of endemic alpine flowers and the variety of flora found there. It is located in Uttarakhand state. This richly diverse area is also home to rare and endangered animals, including the Asiatic black bear, snow leopard, brown bear and blue sheep. The gentle landscape of the Valley of Flowers National Park complements the rugged mountain wilderness of Nanda Devi National Park to the east.
Destinations Covered in the Valley of Flowers Trek : Haridwar, Rishikesh, Govindghat, Ghangaria
Day 1: Drive from Haridwar to Govindghat/Pandukeshwar (5,998 ft.) via Joshimath (6,150 ft.) and Devprayag (8-9 hrs).
We pick you up early in the morning at Haridwar Railway station. There are many ways to reach Haridwar by train, bus and by air (Reaching Haridwar). We drive to Govindghat from Haridwar via Joshimath and Devprayag. Devprayag is a holy city which is the confluence of the Bhagirathi and Alaknanda rivers, after this the rivers become the holy Ganges. We Arrive at Joshimath by the evening and check into a hotel and Dinner & overnight stay. Get a good night’s sleep as tomorrow our Valley of Flowers trek starts. We will also try and reach Govindghat and stay in Hotel.
Day 2: Drive from Govindghat/Pandukeshwar to Pulna (Approx 5 kms drive) Trek from Pulna – Ghangaria (9 kms/ 4-5 hours)
At Govindghat there is a gradual ascent along a well maintained pilgrim trail to Ghangaria. Upon arrival at Ghangria check into a hotel. Explore the surroundings in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Trek from Ghangaria – Valley Of Flowers and back to Ghangaria (10 Kms /6-7 hours)
Today after an early breakfast we start our trek towards the Valley Of Flowers (3,858 m) from Ghangaria. The valley is an enchanting sight with an impressive array of rare wildflowers like Geranium, Marsh etc. The valley is 10 km long, 2 km wide, and is divided by the Pushpawati stream, into which several tiny streams and waterfalls merge. After absorbing the beauty of the Valley Of Flowers we trek back to Ghangaria. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Trek from Ghangaria to Hemkund and back to Ghangaria (12Kms/ 6-7 Hours)
In the morning we trek to Hemkund Sahib (4,329 m) from Ghangaria. This is quite a steep climb. In the Sikh holy book, The Guru Granth Sahib, the Sikh Guru Gobind Singh recounts that in a previous life, he meditated on the shores of a lake surrounded by seven snowcapped mountains now recognized as Hemkund. Late afternoon trek back to Ghangaria and Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel
Day 5: Trek from Ghangaria – Pulna (9 km / 4-5 hours ) – Pulna to Govindghat/ Pandukeshwar( Approx 5 kms drive) We trek back to Govindghat and from here we drive to Joshimath. Upon arrival at Govindghat / Joshimath check into a hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore this picturesque area.
Day 6: Drive back to Haridwar from Govindghat/Pandukeshwar (290 kms/ 9-10 hours) Early morning we drive back Rishikesh/Haridwar. Lunch enroute. Arrive Rishikesh/Haridwar by evening. Trek ends with a mosaic of colorful memories.
Trek Fees: – INR 9,500/- Per Participants
• All Veg Meals from Dinner on Day 1st Dinner to Breakfast at on Day 6th.
• 02 Nights Basic Hotel accommodation on triple/quad/dorm sharing basis at Govinghat
• 03 Nights Basic Hotel accommodation on triple/quad/dorm sharing basis at Ghangaria .
• Basic First Aid Medical kits, Oxygen Cylinder and Oxi meter.
• Morning evening Tea served with light snacks.
• Valley Permit Fees For Indians.
• Day 5th Badrinath visit will subject to weather/ road condition.
• Qualified and experienced Trek Leader and support staff.
• Surface Transfer from Haridwar – Govindghat / Joshimath – Haridwar by Qualis / Sumo / Bolero/
Max / Tempo Traveler depends on the number of trekkers.
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusions”.
• Drive form Govindghat/Pandukeshwar to Pulna and return (Vehicle will be arranged by our Representative at an extra cost of Rs. 500 one way)
• Hot water per bucket @ Rs. 50/- in Ghangaria.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Food during the transit.
• Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
• Valley permit fees for Foreigner
• Cost Escalation due to “Force Majeure” and evacuation charges.
Getting There (Valley Of Flowers Trek)
Haridwar is the base location for our Valley of Flowers trek and not Govindghat or Joshimath. Our meeting point in Haridwar is railway station. We will pick you up at 6:00 AM in the morning and start the drive to Govindghat. The entire drive from Haridwar to Govindghat takes around 10 Hours.
Reaching Haridwar by Flights
Jolly Grant Airport is the nearest Airport to Haridwar and is situated 36 Kms from Haridwar. Taxis are easily available from Jolly Grant Airport to Haridwar.
Reaching by train
Haridwar is well connected by railway network with major destinations of India because it’s a major pilgrim centre.
For exact timings & Schedule of trains please check the Indian Railway official site.
Reaching Haridwar by Road (Bus)
Haridwar is well connected with comfortable Volvo buses run by government and private operators. You can catch luxury and normal buses to Haridwar which are available from ISBT Kashmiri Gate.
To book one has to transfer/deposit 50% advance trekking fees amount in below mention bank a/c remaining seven day before actual trek date
Things to Carry:
✓ Rucksack 60L
✓ Cotton clothes
✓ Good trekking shoes
✓ Warm jacket
✓ Woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears
✓ UV rays protected sunglasses
✓ Extra socks
✓ Water bottle
✓ Cold Cream, Sunscreen, Toilet Soap, Towel
✓ Walking Stick
✓ Personal Medicines
If for any reason one wishes to cancel his/her trek, an email intimation needs to be sent to [email protected] Cancellation requests will not be taken over a phone call. However, one can phone to check whether the cancellation has been processed.
• 30 days or more before the date of departure: 50% of total cost.
• Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure – Advance amount will be forfeited.
• Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure – 35% of package price or Advance whichever is
higher will be forfeited.
• Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure – 50% of package price will be forfeited.
• Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure – 100% of package Price will be forfeited
• In the case of no show – 100% cancellation applicable.
Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency. Refund payments will be processed within 15 days of cancellation date and amount is payable as per cancellation policy.
No refund will be payable:-
i. For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
ii. Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the company
to confirm the reservation
iii. If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
iv. If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the
v. Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures. vi. If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
vii. Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non-refundable and date change is not allowed. For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.
The Company reserves the right to:
• Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
• Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the
company shall refund the money to the guest.
• Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal
assault to the Tour Manager.
• Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
• Change the routing of Air Travel.
• Change hotel and/tour programmed due to unavoidable circumstances.
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physician’s advice before coming.Note:-
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organizers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Avoid bringing valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Organizers reserve the right to make changes or cancelled to their programs at any Point of time without prior notification
4) This Trek is not a leisure trip its categorized under adventure sports so one needs to be prepare themselves accordingly.
Also join us @ Face book Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peaktroops/
Please share this event with your friends also who might be interested in our events
(If call not answered then drop a message or Whatsapp text)
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Thanks & Regard’s
Passion + Exposure+ Adventure + Knowledge