- This event has passed.
P.E.A.K. Troops Parashar Lake Trek (Himachal) on Weekends
November 10 @ 8:00 am - November 11 @ 7:00 pm UTC+5.5
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until April 26, 2020
Parashar Lake Trek
Location: Mandi District (Himachal Pradesh)
Height: 9,000 Ft.
Cost: INR 2,600 (Panarsa to Panarsa)
Fixed Departures (Every Weekend)
Cont. +91 9029148241
Prashar Lake Trek is an untouched secret in the Himalayas with enchanting beauty and a charming trail. Nestled in the bowl-shaped valley of the Dhauladhar range, Prashar lake trek takes you through thick forests with views of snow-capped mountains, making it a real gem of a place in the Himachal Pradesh.
A short duration trek, it is a perfect fit into your long weekend plans & wanderlust fix. The views at night, beside the lake, are breath-taking and will make your expedition so much more meaningful. Easily contestable, however, would be your morning the next day. There is something so special about sunrise in the Himalayas, with untouched exquisiteness all around, being lit up with the first rays of the sun. And, to imagine you can fit all of this into an extended weekend is pure delight! Prashar Lake trek is one of the most beautiful weekend treks. Since it provides breath-taking panoramic views of various Himalayan ranges, it makes this trek stand out from the rest. One can clearly see Dhauladhar range, mountain ranges of Kinnaur and Shimla from the top. Prashar Lake is named after the sage Prashar who meditated here in ancient times. Dedicated to sage Prashar, there is also a temple besides the oval shaped lake. Temple is a great example of brilliant architectural design. Prashar Lake is also famous for a small circular island on its surface, which keeps on changing location from time to time. According to locals, sometimes they have seen same location of island for months in a row and sometimes it suddenly changes many times within a month. Therefore, there is a mystery surrounded with movement of island. In addition, depth of the lake is unknown. As per belief of locals, there have been many attempts to gauge the depth since ancient times but to no avail. Post 2000, temple committee has put fencing around the periphery of the lake.
Detailed Trek Itinerary
- Arrival in Panarsa Via Volvo
- Check-in into our Hotel
- Breakfast + Transfer to Jwalapur village on Shared Cabs (25 Km)
- Trek to Prashar Lake (9kms) + Packed Lunch
- Photography and sunset at Prashar Lake
- Snacks + Dinner
- Camping under the Stars
- Experience Sunrise at Prashar Lake + 360 panoramic view of the mighty Himalayas
- Breakfast + Trek back to Jwalapur Village (~9km)
- Transfer to Panarsa(25 Km)
- Photography and walk along the river side
- Collect Luggage + Departure to Delhi, Volvo arrives at around 7pm
Why Trek from Panarsa?
- Volvo Drops you right at Panarsa, no cab / auto needed to reach the hotel
- Open Views during the trek from Jwalapur side
- There is plenty of water and orchards on this trek, most part of the trek is along a stream, you have to
carry less water
- After the trek on Day2 you can wait at the hotel or near the river till the Volvo arrives
- In case you arrive early from the trek, you can go for Rafting on Beas river
- If your plan is to go Manali , you just have to travel 60km more
- If your plan is to go Kasol, you are just 40 km away If your plan is to go Tirthan valley, you are just 30 km away
- In case you have a bigger group, There is a big hall where you can stay together and enjoy at campsite
- Any extra luggage can be kept at the hotel while you trek light with limited stuff.
Trek Fees: – INR 2,600/- Per Participants
- 5 Meals (2 Breakfast + 1Lunch + 1 Dinner + Tea n Soup) all Veg
- Transit Room on the day of arrival in Panarsa for freshen-up
- Clock Room to leave any extra stuff at Panarsa
- Shared Cabs from Panarsa >> Jwalapur >> Panarsa
- Stay at Near Prashar Lake (Camping / HomeStay / GuestHouse) at the 2.5km away from lake side
- Gear (Snow Gaiters + Day Bags + Tent + Sleeping Bag + Matts + Lights)
- Certified Guide + Support Staff
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusions”.
- Non-veg and Wines
- Porter if needed & hired
- Any Extra meals or Snacks or juice or water that you purchase
- Anything which is not part of inclusion
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage. Unscheduled stay due to Landslides.
- Cost Escalation due to “Force Majeure” and evacuation charges.
To book one has to transfer/deposit (Nonrefundable) 50% trekking fees as advance in below mention bank a/c remaining seven day before actual trek date
Beneficiary : Raj Singh
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR BRANCH, BORIVALI (W.), MUMBAI
UPI Transfer: [email protected]
Google Pay @ 9029148241
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with transaction id, Name. Or share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241)
3) Registrations will be accepted STRICTLY on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS and by direct contact only.
Things to Carry:
Things to get for Trek
Backpack (A good quality backpack from reputed brand and try it before buying.
Floaters or Sandals: When you are at the camp they help to move freely.
Trekking Shoes: Always invest in a good quality trekking shoes, we recommend Forclaz 500 by Quechua. They are light weight, good grip, sturdy and easily available throughout India.
1 Quick Dry Tees
1 Track Pants
1 Pair of Cotton Socks
1 Pair of Woolen Socks
1 Full Sleeve Sweater or Fleece Jacket
1 Heavy Jacket
1 Pair of Thermal
Wind Proof Jacket
Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+)
Water Bottle 1 Lt
Headlamp or torch with fresh pair of batteries
Personal Toilet Kit and toilet paper
Personal Medicine Kit
Trekking Pole and CAMERA with huge memory card and fully charged with extra batteries !
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Trek lead
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programmed due to unavoidable circumstances.
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organizers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Avoid bringing valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Organizers reserve the right to make changes or cancelled to their programs at any Point of time without prior notification
4) This Trek is not a leisure trip its categorized under adventure sports so one needs to be prepare
Also join us @ Face book Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peaktroops/
Please share this event with your friends also who might be interested in our events
(If call not answered then drop a message or Whatsapp text)
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Thanks & Regard’s
Passion + Exposure+ Adventure + Knowledge
Email: [email protected]
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India