P.E.A.K. Troops North Sikkim Tour Batch 1. from 22nd to 27th Dec. 2019
December 22 @ 9:00 am - December 27 @ 3:30 pm UTC+5.510800INR
North Sikkim Tour 5N6D
22nd Dec. 2019
25th Dec. 2019
29th Dec. 2019
Out there in the East Side of India lays a paradise, where clouds are dancing around the peaks, sky so clear that even in night constellations are visible, river keeps on chattering with the rocks and creating a sound track, clear lakes that you can even see the lake bed and beautiful monasteries where you can days and night to attain spiritual solace- it’s beautiful, it’s enchanting, it’s enigmatic, its Sikkim. For those who are seeking a break to find a world away from the confines of mundane, should visit Sikkim. Exploring the marvels of Sikkim is once in a lifetime experience. And for the best holiday in Sikkim, P.E.A.K Troops has designed this special travel package. This popular nine-day quality tour will show you the best of Sikkim attractions including Gangtok, Darjelling, Lachen , Lachung & Singhik/Ringhim. During this tour, you will see the magnificent landscapes of Sikkim including lakes, rivers and valleys. You will also visit ancient monasteries, observe traditional Tibetan culture and see daily life in depth.
DAY 1. NJP Railway Station to Gangtok (120 KMS / 5 HRS)
As you will arrive at New Jalpaiguri railway station (Siliguri) our representative will be waiting for you to transfer you to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On your journey to Gangtok (5,500 Feet), you will be passing through rolling tea plantations up and down the hill. Overnight dinner and stay at Gangtok.
DAY 2. Gangtok Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for Tsomgo Lake, Baba Mandir and *Na-Thula (optional, at own cost)*. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay in Gangtok.
DAY 3. Gangtok to Lachen (118 KMS / 6 HRS)
After breakfast proceed to North Sikkim Taxi Stand for permit procedure and then transfer to Lachen. Overnight stay at Lachen.
DAY 4. Lachen – Gurudongmar Lake (40 KMS / 2 HRS Each side) – Lachung (44 KMS / 2 HRS)
Today morning, we will drive towards Gurudongmar Lake (17,000ft). Gurudongmar Lake is one of the highest situated lakes in North Sikkim. The altitude here is may cause breathing problem so be careful. Later return back to the hotel and leave for Lachung. Enjoy an overnight stay at Lachung.
DAY 5. Lachung – Yumthang Valley Excursion (21 KMS EACH SIDE) – Singhik/Ringhik
Early morning visit Yumthang Valley and *Zero Point (optional- at own cost)*. Return to Lachung for lunch and then transfer to Singhik. From Singhik Heritage Bungalow, you can see the beautiful Himalayan Range of Kanchenjunga. Overnight stay at Singhik Heritage Bungalow. Or transfer to Ringhim. Ringhim is also a beautiful small village from where you can experience the Himalayan Range of Kanchenjunga.
DAY 6. Singhik/Ringhik – NJP (143KMS / 5 HRS)
Post breakfast, Check out and embark on a drive from hotel to reach New Jalpaiguri railway station (Siliguri) Your arrival at railway station will mark the end of the tour. Tour and Services ends
Tour Package Cost: Rs. 10,800/- per participants
Rates are valid for Indian National only.
• Pick-up & drop from/to NJP
• Accommodation in Standard Category Hotels & Home Stay
• Meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• NJP car parking cost.
• North Sikkim permit cost.
• Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir permit cost.
• Sharing vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary only
• All hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
• Air Fare /Bus/ Train Tickets.
• First day breakfast and last day lunch.
• Local Taxi fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, & porter charges.
• Na-Thula, Zero Point permit cost and sightseeing charges.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees & Guide Charges
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Insurance & Guide.
Tour cost also does not include
Any increase in fuel cost, Govt. taxes etc. prior to the departure of the tour, with or without Notice; will have to be borne by the participants. Any increase in the duration of the tour, due to delays in transit, missed connections, bad Weather, road blocks, civil disturbances, strikes, agitations, bandhs, war, quarantine etc. or for any other unforeseen of the camp. Itinerary & places of sightseeing may be changed / conditions will have to be borne by the participants’, after the arrival altered due to unavoidable Optional tours, tips, laundry, telephone calls, beverages, room service bills, doctors’ fees ,hospital and medical bills, baggage and all expenses of personal nature and which is not mentioned in the itinerary and the ‘ cost includes’ to be borne by the participants.
1) Please carry valid Voter/Aadhar ID Card / Passport along with 4 copies of recent passport size photographs.
To book transfer/deposit 50 % amount of tour package as advance of event in below mention bank a/c & balance payment before 7 days of tour date .
Cancellation Policy as per company rule
Let us know if you have any questions or quarries about this tour.
Thanks & Regard’s
P.E.A.K. TROOPS TREKKERS & TRAVELLERS
Passion + Exposure+ Adventure + Knowledge