- This event has passed.
P.E.A.K. Troops Kutch Rann Utsav 2019-20 From Mumbai Batch 1. from 15th – 18th November 2019.
November 15, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - November 18, 2019 @ 3:00 pm UTC+5.5INR7100
Kutch Rann Utsav 2019-20 From Mumbai
Batch 1 : 15th – 18th November 2019
Batch 2 : 06th – 09th December 2019
Batch 3 : 13th – 16th December 2019
Batch 4 : 10th – 13th January 2020
“ Experience Kutchi, Gujarati Style Utsav Under White Rann“
Rann Utsav is an awesome festival of Kutch, Gujarat, India. It is a Carnival of Music, Dance, nature beauty of White Rann and much more then that when visit under the full Moon. Kutch Rann Utsav is the shimmering landscape that gives the enchanting moments of this Fest, which feels like as Heaven On Earth during Festival Time. In fact, it’s a Family holiday destination to explore fun moments and store in cameras for life time.
Part of the world famous RANN UTSAV 2019-20
Nights stay in beautiful resort near Rann of Kutch
Cultural Program at Resort
Delicious Gujarati Food
Bhuj & Mandavi Sight Seeing
ITINERARY FOR THE TOUR
Departure from Mumbai by train in afternoon for Bhuj (Gujarat) Overnight Train Journey.
Reach at Bhuj morning and proceed to Kutch Resort (Breakfast on the way). Check in and fresh up at Resort( Early Check in subject to availability ). after lunch at resort ahead for sightseeing of Kalo Dungar (Top most point for sighting of Rann)if time permits visit Gandhi nu Gam and in Evening proceed for sightseeing of Great White Rann of Kutch enjoy sunset and activities at Rann, after sunset back to resort, Dinner and Night Stay at Kutch Resort with complementary Cultural Program and Camp Fire at Resort.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
After breakfast checkout from resort and proceed for full day sightseeing of Bhuj & Mandvi. Covering Aina Mahal, Pragh Mahal Museum, Vijay Vilash Palace, Mandvi Beach later back to Bhuj have dinner (Your own) and drop for drop station. Catch train for Mumbai. Overnight train journey.
Meal: Breakfast & Lunch
Reach Mumbai in afternoon and tour concludes with happy memories.
Tour Package Cost: INR 7,100/- Per Person
Mumbai to Mumbai Train Travelling in Non-AC Sleeper Class.
White Rann Entry Permit
Pure Veg Meals (Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner – Day 1 ) ( Breakfast & Lunch – Day 2)
Pickup Drop & Sightseeing by Pvt. Vehicle.
Accommodation in Swiss Tent / Bhunga as per Package (Twin/Triple Sharing)
Entry, parking and toll charges.
• Any Meal during Train Journey.
• Anything other not mansion in Inclusions.
• All entry tickets, permit charges and mobile and camera charges of sightseeing location
• Coolie / Porter / Guide Charges
• Guide Charges and Activity charges like horse riding, camel cart riding, water sport charges and any other activity.
• Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
• Travel Insurance.
• Personal Expenses, Telephone, Laundry, Tips etc.
• 5% GST
• Gujarat is a ‘Dry State’ by law when it comes to alcoholic drinks.
• It is therefore illegal to carry, purchase or consume alcohol in the entire Gujarat state.
• Alcoholic drinks are strictly not allowed.
• Resort / Hotels reserves the right, not allow any guest/s whom we find drunk.
• Actual Journey is not responsible, if any guest is/are caught by local police in drunken condition or doing any illegal activities.
As per the govt. directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Visa for check inn process and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License / Aadhar Card / Voter ID card / Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel, and Safari / Jungle Safari etc, entry time (PAN Card is not valid). Visa is compulsory for foreigner at the time of hotel / Resort check inn and also at check point of Govt. during the travelling / Sightseeing.
Holidays: During local or national holidays or special events, peek seasons, on Sundays, and during religious occasions, certain facilities such as museums, churches, restaurants, sightseeing tours, hotels, and shopping may be limited or not available. Alternatives will be offered whenever possible. Actual Journey cannot be held responsible for any closures, necessary itinerary changes or curtails for any reason.
All meals will be served at dining area, meals will not be served in room
Minimum SIX paying participants required in batch to justify mention tour cost
For jain meals need to inform at the time of booking
100% at the time of Booking
Beneficiary Name : Raj Singh
Account No: 912010022801101 (Saving)
IFSC Code : UTIB0001703, Axis Bank, BO : Yogi Nagar, Borivali (Mumbai)
General Notes and T&C for Tour Booking.
• Entry Fees Charges for Foreigner Would Be Different Form the Indian.
• Driver Will Be acquainted with the local Language Only
• Request you to please confirm rates before booking.
• Rooms and hotels are subject to availability at the time of receiving booking.
• In case of non-availability of the mentioned hotels, similar hotel will be provided, which can change the above
tour package costing.
• Package costing change without prior notice.
• Rates are not valid for Special dates, Long Weekends and Festivals.
• No Refund for any unutilized rooms, service or sightseeing.
• All prices are in Indian Rupees and rates are only for Indian National only.
Notice given for Cancellation Cancellation Charge
After Booking 30% of total cost
30-15 Days 60% of total cost
15-07 Days 80% of total cost
07 Days or less 100% of total cost
For further inquiries feel free to contact
Thanks & Regard’s
(P.E.A.K. Troops Trekkers & Travellers)
Passion + Exposure+ Adventure + Knowledge